Selling a small to mid-sized business in California can be a difficult process for owners and intermediaries. Statistics show that over 70% of all sellers never end up selling their business due to asking the wrong selling price or structuring a deal structure that doesn't make sense. Also not getting enough exposure to the right types of possible business buyers will surely limit the chances for a sale.
For over twenty years BizBen has provided advisory services to small business owners, brokers, agents, and intermediaries to help them locate the best possible buyer who can purchase their business, and provide resources and referrals to get their deal completed.
This program has had a high degree of success (90%) throughout the years and continues to provide the results sellers and intermediaries require in selling their California business to the right buyer for the right price and terms.
The BizBen ProSell Program For Owners & Intermediaries Includes:
1. One Hour Of Individualized Phone Consultation To Determine Who Ideal Buyers Are For The Business And How To Reach Them Via BizBen, Determining The Correct Adjusted Net Income Of The Business Being Sold & How It Correlates To A Selling Price (And Deal Structure) That Makes Sense, Introductions To Resources To Get Your Deal Completed Successfully.
2. Financing - Pre-Qualification For Potential Business Buyers Based On The Information Presented By The Business Being Sold. Discussion Of Deal Structures Will Also Be Covered.
3. An Introduction To Specific Individuals At Lenders & Financial Institutions To Provide Financing (These Introductions Only Apply If Both The Business & Potential Buyer Qualifies For Business Purchase Financing).
4. Refer The Owner/Seller, Broker, or Agent To Any Professional Resources That Will Help Them Complete Their Deal & Get It Closed Successfully.
6. We'll Assist With A Professionally Written & Optimized Business For Sale Posting (Optimized Fast Track Ad) On BizBen.com (With Side & Bottom Banners To Increase Exposure) For 3 Months. If You Still Have Not Sold Your Business Within The 3 Month Time Period, You Will Receive An Additional 3 Months Of Extensive Advertising & Marketing On BizBen For FREE!
The cost of our ProSell Program for owners, brokers, and agents is a one time fee of $400 and provides all of the above advisory and advertising/marketing services. The ProSell Program fee can be paid via a credit or debit card (over the phone).
For more information regarding the BizBen ProSell Program or to sign up - phone 888-212-4747.