Are you tired of the corporate rat race? Are you looking to add more fun and excitement to your life? Do you enjoy nature and adventure? Then this is the business opportunity for you!
After 22 years, Desert Adventures (aka the Big Red Jeeps) is for sale. The current owners are ready to retire and are looking for a qualified buyer with a passion for fun and exploration to take over the helm.
Desert Adventures is the original, largest, and most respected Outdoor Adventure Company in the Palm Springs Desert Resorts Communities (Southern California), offering a wide variety of eco-adventures for individuals, families and groups as well as corporate team building programs, group activities, and special events.
This unique, versatile, turn-key outdoor adventure company, offers the perfect opportunity for a buyer seeking acquisition of a well-established and respected hospitality/tourism/ entertainment business in Southern California.
Summary of Benefits:
• Turn-key business with an outstanding reputation in the community, with clients, and with vendors
• Family owned and operated since 1988
• Long term, loyal, experienced staff
• Commanding local market share for nature, 4-wheel drive, and adventure tours
• Fleet of 15 classic jeep scramblers (the largest fleet of jeep scramblers in the country)
• Transferable, long term, exclusive lease of 840 private acres of pristine desert land on
the San Andreas Fault featuring:
• Miles of established trails for jeep, wagon, bus, and hiking tours
• Two developed party/special event venues - with capacity of up to 1,000 guests
• Replica Cahuilla Indian Village
• Replica Gold Mining Camp with safe gold mine exhibit and gold panning
• Replica Pioneer Homestead
• EpiCenter Earthquake Education Center
• Numerous other interpretive displays to help bring tours to life
• Extensive customer database with an 80% group repeat rate
• Strong, long term relationships with suppliers and vendors
• Extensive website with strong placement
• Strong branding and name recognition
• Multi-award winning company
• Strong Local, National, and International Press Exposure
• Permits with the Public Utilities Commission, Bureau of Land Management, and National Park Service.