UPDATE - Price reduced 25,000!
More - Management has just initiated a new marketing program (high-tech, but easy to run) that messages promotional content to all of its current and former members. They launched for Mother's Day special, and the response was overwhelming. New promotions being planned now, and company has high expectations! Call today!
Company offers therapeutic massage by licensed therapists to aid in relief of tension, stress, muscle aches, athletic soreness and injury. Company spends up-front time working with clients to assess needs and recommend customized massage therapy. This is not a one-size fits all operation. Clients are offered ala carte and membership options to maximize value. Company has a large repeat client base that utilizes the monthly membership plan. Dues are billed regardless of client usage, providing a solid monthly revenue base for the business.
From the Seller:
Our licensed therapists are highly trained in various techniques, addition to being tried and tested by management to ensure the highest level of quality. After consulting with you about your specific needs, our therapist utilize all their skills by combining whichever technique necessary to make your massage as effective as possible! As far as cost, we have designed a member based plan which is extremely affordable, making it possible to get regular treatments without the financial stress!
Company is not currently advertising save for occasional email marketing to its current membership base. The business is well-established with over 10 years in operation, but could benefit substantially from new advertising via postcard mailings, coupon/flyer advertising, door hangers and PennySaver.
Business needs owner/operator who will inject new energy and marketing efforts to grow business to prior
revenue production. The services are strong, the prices are competitive or leading, and the customers are happy. Just needs to add to the customer base to make new owner a very attractive income.
Lease will be renegotiated for new owner, broker to assist. Facility is 860 sq. ft. in new retail development. Business is 10 years old with established clientele, but 3 years in current location.
If you are interested in massage therapy, but not in this particular location, the owner has a licensing program that will get you started in your own business for under 25,000. This will save the average business owner nearly 65,000 in other start-up costs and will get you a turn-key operation. It's not a franchise, so there are no royalty fees or ongoing costs of any kind. It's a straight-forward licensing arrangement with a single fee that includes all the consulting and business materials/systems you need to open your own therapy center.
Partial list of what you get under a licensing arrangment:
- Use of name/ trademarked logo (if desired)
- Full Staff Handbook and Guidelines
- Marketing materials (art, pre-production, print/sign ready, etc.)
- Intake forms / member forms / other important forms
- Materials for your Signage in and out
- Consulting on every aspect of start up including ways to keep costs as low as possible and daily operations
- On-site corporate massage marketing material and forms necessary / pricing info
- Accounting set up within Quickbooks
- Online Appointment scheduler
- Emailing and phone messaging
- Product ordering
- Web site set-up (would need to be maintained & updated by client afterward)
- Marketing to existing area clients (7000+) that a new location is opening (to build your awareness and spread word-of-mouth; includes links to your site from Home site)
- Site selection consultation
- Assistance in facility lease negotiation (via third-party contractor).