Caffino double drive thru location with expansion rights for additional store. The store was opened in 1995, and has been through three owners over this time. It is a fully operational and highly visible kiosk location.
Current Status: Off The Market Posting #: 179384
CONTACT IS A
San Francisco Bay Area
ADDRESS / CITY / ZIP
Annual Adjusted Net:
Training And Support
Bkr Cooperation - Call
CAFFINO COFFEE SHOP FRANCHISE IN HAYWARD FOR SALE DETAILS
Caffino double drive thru location with expansion rights for additional store. The store was opened in 1995, and has been through three owners over this time. It is a fully operational and highly visible kiosk location. Great opportunity to have established customer base, established business and solid productive staff.
1) Real Estate:
2) Leased Units Buyable- No
3) Sales Trend: Up 5%+ PER YEAR
5) Food Cost: 24%
6) Labor Cost: 29%
7) Advertising: 0
8) Direct Operating Expense: 5%
9) Rent & Occupancy Cost: 70,623- Lowered in 2012
10) G & A (Above Store-Level): None
12) EBITDA Trend: 11%
13) Assumable Financing: No
14) Status / Convertibility: Converting from Corporate owned to Franchisee with franchise agreements.
15) Since / Reason for Selling: Reduction of corporate debt
A D D I T I O N A L N O T E S
5 Positives About This Package (Good)
1) Tremendous Growth/Development Opportunity Both Markets
2) Growth Market that was hit hard by recession Leverage the Recovery
3) Favorable Lease Terms
4) Favorable city and government toward expansion
5) Repairs and maintenance on the locations has been kept up
4 Areas of Potential Upside (Could Be Good)
1) Operational Improvements due to current corporate owner/manager
2) Significant Labor Savings from use of Professional Employer Organization (POE) & outside professional services
3) New Unit Development by Franchisor leading to Additional Acquisition Opportunities & Media Efficiency
4) Opportunity to extend to 24 Hours in many locations
3 Drawbacks for Buyer to Remedy (Problems)
1) Franchisor Personal Net Worth Requirement for Franchisees (Partners Can Pool)
2) Minimal maintenance requirements for the location.
3) Store results drifting needs hands-on management
2 Potential Markets or Locations for Future Growth (New Locations)
1) Multiple sites are available with favorable rents and build-out costs are low.
2) Government welcomes our business into the area.
1 Concession or Favor Buyer Might Ask From Franchisor and/or Seller (Helping Hand)
1) Learn and be trained to run the businesses.
This Business For Sale Can Be Viewed On The Following BizBen Pages Below (Click On Any Link Below To View The Latest Results).