Mix It Up! was started in 2004 to meet the growing demand for frozen beverage machine rentals. An increasing number of people want to serve something fun and exciting to their guests and a frozen beverage machine is the perfect choice. With a large selection of tantalizing mixes to choose from, we can accommodate any occasion.
The business was built from the ground up with the intent to grow and expand through franchising. Many of the systems, operations and branding have already been created with this goal in mind. We also sell our own privately labeled mixes complimenting the overall brand.
This seasonal business operates primarily on weekends between the months of march and october. We have an established customer and referral base that generates about 50% of our annual sales. Even during these hard economic times our profitable business continues to grow. Roughly 67% of our customers have household incomes over 100,000 per year.
The business is being sold as a complete package with everything you need to continue its operation. All systems and procedures are in place allowing you to seamlessly assume the business operations and start making money immediately.
* Able to work weekends
* Customer service oriented, organized and reliable
* Vehicle capable of towing a small cargo trailer
* Garage or storage facility for equipment, supplies and inventory (approx. 100 Sq. FT.)
* Grindmaster 3311 beverage machines w/ carts
* Bunn ultra-2 granita machines w/ carts
* Cargo trailer with custom vehicle wrap
* Comprehensive website ( www.mixitup.biz ) with online store, reservation system and online customer satisfaction survey.
* Registered trademarks
* Extra accessory kits
* Service parts for machines and trailer
* Banners, signs and print collateral
* Tent, tables, dual basin sink, shelves, carts, etc.
* Cleaning equipment and supplies
* Credit card terminal
* Current inventory at time of purchase
Training & support
I will provide up to 20 hours of training and support upon completion of the Sales Agreement. The training will be conducted within a two week period of time and will cover the following areas:
* Reservation processing, invoicing and order fulfillment
* Delivery, setup and proper customer interactions
* Cleaning, maintenance and operation of equipment
* Comprehensive overview of all business aspects including bookkeeping, advertising, vendors, inventory, financial reports, etc.
Additionally, I will provide 90-days of free phone support to discuss any aspects of the business the buyer may need assistance with.