Description About This Posting: Branded Gas Station With Real Estate
* this is a branded gas station for sale located in el dorado county, california.
* the business is situated near other businesses with less competition.
* the business has been established for a long time and it is an owner absentee business.
* the business sells branded gasoline, convenience store items, beer & wine, tobacco, lotto lottery, and other general use items.
* the station has good size canopy with easy access and good parking area.
* gasoline sale is up to 36,000 gallons per months with good margins. (broker didn't verify)
* as per owner, store gross sale is up to $36,000 per month with high margin. (broker didn't verify)
* disclosure: the station has single wall tanks. Buyer may inquire about the estimates and financing options from government and other lenders to bring double wall tanks.
* store has 9 doors walking cooler with big storage area.
* abc license is included in sale price.
* business opportunity sold with real estate.
* inventory is not included in sale price and sold separately.
* with mentioned down payment buyer can make the loan to a lender.
* no broker co-op available.
To get the location, please sign nda and then call us to discuss.
To get more information about this Branded Gas Station With Real Estate business for sale in
El Dorado County please phone Nirvail Singh (Intermediary, Broker - BRE License #:01853125) at 209-740-7443 - if you get
voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you
saw this posting/ad #241676 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning
Nirvail Singh, make sure you email Nirvail Singh above to get more info about this
Branded Gas Station With Real Estate, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this
business for sale, franchise, or opportunity. Thank you.
Related Links And Information Regarding This Posting
For over 25 years I have provided niche business purchase financial advisory and loan placement services with SBA and Non-SBA Loans, Retirement Plan Conversions, Private Investors, etc. Financing amounts available: $20K to $7MM. Call today to get pre-qualified or receive financing: 866-270-6278.
I have provided legal counsel to business buyers, sellers and brokers for over 17 years. With prior experience as a business broker and SBA loan officer, Joe brings both a practical and legal approach to all aspects of the business acquisition process.
California Business Escrow, Inc. is a full service independent escrow company serving all of California and has expertise in a wide range of escrows. Our team prides itself on providing an exceptional escrow experience. For more info phone Diane Boudreau-Tschetter at 888-383-3331 or 209-838-1100.
Mark has a broad range of small business purchase & sale experience from analyzing potential acquisition targets to successfully guiding buyers and sellers through the purchase & sale of small businesses. Mark can assist with contracts, negotiations, legal matters, etc. Reach Mark at 949-478-8393.
Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews
Those seeking to buy gas station business opportunities need to know about five factors that can make this purchase particularly risky compared to other businesses. Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen ProBuy Program & Business Purchase Financing Expert) at 866-270-6278 discusses this topic about gas stations.
Buyers who think they want to buy a gas station don't realize that finding the station to own in this industry & determining its fair price pose more complex problems than buying most types of small businesses. Peter Siegel, MBA (gas station financing expert at BizBen) at 866-270-6278 explains.
In my experience working with the "right banks and financial institutions" repayment ability sometimes overrules collateral pledged by someone needing financing for a business purchase or a down payment. Peter Siegel, MBA (Business Purchase Financing Expert) at 866-270-6278 shares his experience.
We all understand the idea of paying too much for a small business. But is there such a thing as not paying enough? That seems like an odd notion, but I'm familiar with situations in which a buyer acquired a small business for a figure substantially under what probably was market value.
Negotiating the terms of a business deal is a delicate process, where one wrong move can cost you the business that you wanted to purchase. Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen ProBuy Program) discusses the ins and outs of negotiations, and how to work well with the seller to get a deal done.
Purchasing a business with no money down can be difficult, but not impossible. Financing a business purchase or down payment can often be accomplished with these strategies from Peter Siegel, MBA (Business Purchase Financing Expert, ProBuy & ProSell Program Advisor with BizBen) at 866-270-6278.
First the dreaded statistic: 80% of all California business buyers looking to buy a small to mid-sized business in California never end up doing so! Peter Siegel, MBA BizBen Founder And Director at 866-270-6278 covers successful tactics all business buyers of small businesses should utilize.
Peter Siegel, MBA in this Vlog/Podcast discusses how many listings is too many for one business broker to handle at one time. Is it 5 is it 20? I recently had a coaching call with one of my BizBen broker clients who asked that question this week. There are many factors that go into the answer.