BizBen searchers looking to buy a business found a Christmas lighting service, a matchmaking company, golf products manufacturer, and several types of restaurants. See what searchers found most interesting on BizBen.com yesterday.
10/31/11 BizBen Top Search Requests Included:
1. Tire, Auto Service Franchise for sale located in Santa Clara - Price: $315,000, Adjusted Net: $85,000+. Tire, Automotive Franchise, Great Potential For Right Buyer!
2. Midas Franchise for sale located in San Diego County - Price: $185,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Midas - CoBranded Operating Franchise Location For Sale - San Diego County, CA.
3. Window And Flooring Service for sale located in Coronado - Price: $95,000, Adjusted Net: $73,000. Asking $95k, Nets $73k OWC $65k down.
4. Deli, Meat, Seafood Grocery Store for sale located in Alameda County - Price: $400,000, Adjusted Net: $102,600. Deli, Meat and seafood dept for sale.
5. Subway Franchise for sale located in San Mateo Area - Price: $409,000, Adjusted Net: $137,000. Excellent location, incredible lease, well run store, semi absentee owner.
6. Mrs Fields Cookies for sale located in San Francisco - Price: $75,000, Adjusted Net: Call. Great for self employment opportunity! Mrs Fields Cookies.
7. Restaurant for sale located in East Bay - Newark - Price: $120,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Fully Equipped Modern Restaurant for Sale.
8. Christmas Lighting Service for sale located in San Gabriel Valley - Price: $75,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. INCREDIBLE in Just 2 Months! Christmas Light Installation.
9. Market With Liquor for sale located in San Diego - Price: $850,000, Adjusted Net: $144,000. Major Market With Liquor, gross $180K a month. Half Down.
10. Golf Products Manufacturer for sale located in San Diego County - Price: Call/Email, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Golfing products and related manufacturing.
11. Designer And Clothing Manufacturer for sale located in Los Angeles - Price: $1,200,000, Adjusted Net: $450,000. Los Angeles based garment designer and manufacturer. Top clients.
12. 7-11 Franchise for sale located in Santa Rosa Area - Price: $280,000, Adjusted Net: Call. Steady cash flow and recession proof business. Call.
13. Dating And Matchmaking Service for sale located in San Francisco - Price: $2,250,000, Adjusted Net: $500,000. California Dating & Matchmaking Services.
14. Coin Laundry for sale located in Inglewood - Price: $325,000, Adjusted Net: $74,000+-. Profitable Coin Laundry 19 years in business, $74,000+/ Net.
15. Restaurant And Bar for sale located in La Jolla Center - Price: $525,000, Adjusted Net: Call. Heart of La Jolla with large patio on Prospect - Real Beauty !
Categories: Buying A Business
|Helpful Resources To Assist In Selling And Buying California Businesses|
|Janet Carrera - Escrow & Bulk Sale Services - SF Bay Area
Redwood Escrow Services, Inc. is a full service, licensed independent escrow company. We are EAFC Fidelity bonded, fully insured & licensed with the Department of Corporations. Committed to offering our clients the most comprehensive variety of escrow services available. Phone Janet at 510-247-0741.
|Mark Chatow, Esq.: Legal Services For Buying, Selling Businesses
Mark has a broad range of small business purchase & sale experience from analyzing potential acquisition targets to successfully guiding buyers and sellers through the purchase & sale of small businesses. Mark can assist with contracts, negotiations, legal matters, etc. Reach Mark at 949-478-8393.
|Elizabeth McGovern: Escrow Services - SF Bay Area
McGovern Escrow Services, Inc., is a leading independent escrow company. We are a trusted partner with our clients, assisting them through the tangled bulk sale & liquor license transfer process. We provide attentive, quality & innovative customer service. Phone Elizabeth McGovern at 415-735-3645.
|Brad Steinberg, Broker - Laundromat Specialists
PWS is the leading laundromat broker in California. Since 1968 PWS has brokered over 2,500 laundromat sales. With over 90 employees dedicated to the coin laundry industry, PWS has 18 licensed agents, a 3 person in-house finance department, 10 service technicians and a 20 person parts department.
|Willard Michlin, CPA, Certified Fraud Examiner, Due Diligence Services
Willard Michlin, CPA #106752, offers buyers step by step training & assistance in doing Due Diligence Services when they are thinking of making an offer, or are in process of investigating a business purchase. He helps to determine the actual net profit even when there is cash. Call 805-428-2063.
|Ranvir S. Sandhu, Esq. - Legal Services For Buyers And Sellers
I've worked at top Bay Area law firms and have extensive experience with business entity formation, mergers, dissolutions, conversions, employment matters, including experience in reviewing and negotiating transactional documents such as leases and purchase agreements.
|Diane Boudreau-Tschetter: Escrow And Bulk Sale Services
California Business Escrow, Inc. is a full service independent escrow company serving all of California and has expertise in a wide range of escrows. Our team prides itself on providing an exceptional escrow experience. For more info phone Diane Boudreau-Tschetter at 888-383-3331 or 209-838-1100.
|Joe Sandbank, Esq. - Legal Services
I have provided legal counsel to business buyers, sellers and brokers for over 17 years. With prior experience as a business broker and SBA loan officer, Joe brings both a practical and legal approach to all aspects of the business acquisition process.
|Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews|
|Buy A Business Or Start From Scratch? 5 Key Differences For Business Buyers
Some buyers believe it's better to start a business from scratch rather than buy an existing enterprise. While this may be good advice in some cases, usually it's not the best strategy. Here are five tips to help a buyer make the right decision from from Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen Director).
|What Factors Are Considered In Valuing A Small Business? Advisors Weigh In
Valuing a small business is not guess work. It's not what some other businesses of the same type may have or may not have been sold for, it's not even what a business owner "feels" they want or deserve. It is a formula based on many factors. Peter Siegel, MBA from BizBen & others discuss this topic.
|Sellers Ask: How Long Should I Wait For The Buyer To Do Their Due Diligence?
Business sellers & buyers ask the question in the buying process-how long should I ask for due-diligence when buying a small business? The answer really depends on several factors. They include: type of business, demand for the business, complexity of the business. Advisors weigh in on this topic.
|How Many Months Should I List My Business With A Business Broker?
It's important to remember that selling a business takes time. Unlike selling a house, which can be sold relatively fast, a business can take up to six months to a year to sell. Joe Ranieri (Orange County Business Broker) at 714-292-5448 explores this topic from a Business Brokers perspective.
|What Is The Typical Business Broker Fee For Sellers And Buyers? Who Pays It?
Was just asked the question from a business owner what the "typical commission" amount is for a broker or agent and if upfront fees are common? Thought this might be a great Discussion topic on BizBen for both business owner/sellers and potentially for business buyers (buyer representation).
|What Should I Do If Other Buyers Are Trying To Buy The Same Business As Me?
Buying a small business is hard enough when there is no competition, so how might a buyer navigate the process when there is additional competition from other buyers? Potential small business buyers are offered a few key ways that a buyer can beat out other potential business buyers in this article.
|Should I Buy A Business That is Losing Money? Feedback From Top Advisors
Are businesses worth taking a look at when they are losing money? Multiple Advisors & Business Brokers weigh in on this topic and say yes! (but be careful) on a BizBen Discussion. Some great feedback on this topic will make potential business buyers (and money losing sellers) want to read this info!
|How Many Listings Is Too Many For One Broker To Handle? Is It 5? 10? 20?
Peter Siegel, MBA in this Vlog/Podcast discusses how many listings is too many for one business broker to handle at one time. Is it 5 is it 20? I recently had a coaching call with one of my BizBen broker clients who asked that question this week. There are many factors that go into the answer.
|See All News, Tips And Events|