BizBen searchers looking to buy a business found a Christmas lighting service, a matchmaking company, golf products manufacturer, and several types of restaurants. See what searchers found most interesting on BizBen.com yesterday.
10/31/11 BizBen Top Search Requests Included:
1. Tire, Auto Service Franchise for sale located in Santa Clara - Price: $315,000, Adjusted Net: $85,000+. Tire, Automotive Franchise, Great Potential For Right Buyer!
2. Midas Franchise for sale located in San Diego County - Price: $185,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Midas - CoBranded Operating Franchise Location For Sale - San Diego County, CA.
3. Window And Flooring Service for sale located in Coronado - Price: $95,000, Adjusted Net: $73,000. Asking $95k, Nets $73k OWC $65k down.
4. Deli, Meat, Seafood Grocery Store for sale located in Alameda County - Price: $400,000, Adjusted Net: $102,600. Deli, Meat and seafood dept for sale.
5. Subway Franchise for sale located in San Mateo Area - Price: $409,000, Adjusted Net: $137,000. Excellent location, incredible lease, well run store, semi absentee owner.
6. Mrs Fields Cookies for sale located in San Francisco - Price: $75,000, Adjusted Net: Call. Great for self employment opportunity! Mrs Fields Cookies.
7. Restaurant for sale located in East Bay - Newark - Price: $120,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Fully Equipped Modern Restaurant for Sale.
8. Christmas Lighting Service for sale located in San Gabriel Valley - Price: $75,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. INCREDIBLE in Just 2 Months! Christmas Light Installation.
9. Market With Liquor for sale located in San Diego - Price: $850,000, Adjusted Net: $144,000. Major Market With Liquor, gross $180K a month. Half Down.
10. Golf Products Manufacturer for sale located in San Diego County - Price: Call/Email, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Golfing products and related manufacturing.
11. Designer And Clothing Manufacturer for sale located in Los Angeles - Price: $1,200,000, Adjusted Net: $450,000. Los Angeles based garment designer and manufacturer. Top clients.
12. 7-11 Franchise for sale located in Santa Rosa Area - Price: $280,000, Adjusted Net: Call. Steady cash flow and recession proof business. Call.
13. Dating And Matchmaking Service for sale located in San Francisco - Price: $2,250,000, Adjusted Net: $500,000. California Dating & Matchmaking Services.
14. Coin Laundry for sale located in Inglewood - Price: $325,000, Adjusted Net: $74,000+-. Profitable Coin Laundry 19 years in business, $74,000+/ Net.
15. Restaurant And Bar for sale located in La Jolla Center - Price: $525,000, Adjusted Net: Call. Heart of La Jolla with large patio on Prospect - Real Beauty !
|Helpful Resources To Assist In Selling And Buying California Businesses|
|Elizabeth McGovern: Escrow Services - San Francisco Bay Area
McGovern Escrow Services, Inc., is a leading independent escrow company. We are a trusted partner with our clients, assisting them through the tangled bulk sale & liquor license transfer process. We provide attentive, quality & innovative customer service. Phone Elizabeth McGovern at 415-735-3645.
|Helen Yoo, New Century Escrow - Escrow Services In Southern California
New Century Escrow, Inc. is a fully licensed & bonded independent escrow company. Over 20 years combined experience in handling bulk escrow transactions. Multi-lingual staff that speaks your language, including Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese. Call Helen Yoo direct at 626-890-1151.
|Brad Steinberg, Business Broker: Laundromat Specialist
PWS is the leading laundromat broker in California. Since 1968 PWS has brokered over 2,500 laundromat sales. With over 90 employees dedicated to the coin laundry industry, PWS has 18 licensed agents, a 3 person in-house finance department, 10 service technicians and a 20 person parts department.
|Shalonda Chappel-Pilgram: Escrow & Bulk Sale Services - Southern California
Escrow services to brokers/agents, sellers, & buyers. Established 43 years. Extraordinary service. Experienced with handling difficult transactions. One stop for all your escrow needs: Bulk sales, lien searches, UCC searches, liquor license transfers, publishing & recording services. 951-808-3972.
|Willard Michlin, CPA, Certified Fraud Examiner, Due Diligence
Willard Michlin, CPA #106752, offers buyers step by step training & assistance in doing Due Diligence Services when they are thinking of making an offer, or are in process of investigating a business purchase. He helps to determine the actual net profit even when there is cash. Call 805-428-2063.
|Diane Boudreau-Tschetter: Escrow & Bulk Sale Services - CA
California Business Escrow, Inc. is a full service independent escrow company serving all of California and has expertise in a wide range of escrows. Our team prides itself on providing an exceptional escrow experience. For more info phone Diane Boudreau-Tschetter at 888-383-3331 or 209-838-1100.
|Janet Carrera: Escrow & Bulk Sale Service - SF Bay Area
Redwood Escrow Services, Inc. is a full service, licensed independent escrow company. We are EAFC Fidelity bonded, fully insured & licensed with the Department of Corporations. Committed to offering our clients the most comprehensive variety of escrow services available. Phone Janet at 510-247-0741.
|Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews|
|Tips For Faster SBA Loan Approvals For California Small Business Purchases
In this article on BizBen, business purchase financing advisor and SBA loan broker, consultant Peter Siegel (Business Purchase Financing Expert/Advisor & the ProBuy Program Director at BizBen) at 925-785-3118 shares his views of getting SBA loan financing faster for business purchase financing.
|If You Plan To Offer Seller Financing: 3 Things Owner Sellers Need to Know
When selling your business, offering seller financing is a great way to help your business standout from others on the market and it is also a good strategy to consider that can help you close a sale. Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen ProSel Program & Financing Expert) explains. Reach him at 925-785-3118.
|What Factors Are Considered In Valuing A Small Business? Advisors Weigh In
Valuing a small business is not guess work. It's not what some other businesses of the same type may have or may not have been sold for, it's not even what a business owner "feels" they want or deserve. It is a formula based on many factors. Peter Siegel, MBA from BizBen & others discuss this topic.
|Buyer Beware: Does A Company's Culture Effect The Sale Of A Small Business?
When purchasing a small to mid-szied CA business, there are a many items to evaluate. One area that is often overlooked is the business's office culture. Peter Siegel, MBA with BizBen discusses with business buyers the importance of understanding how the business "feels" on a day-to-day basis.
|I am Buying A Business: Should I Buy The Property As Well? A Good Decision?
There are advantages and disadvantages to owning commercial property. Here are a few questions to ask when it comes to deciding whether or not to buy the property along with the business. Peter Siegel, MBA with the BizBen ProSell Program reviews this issue with potential sellers and intermediaries.
|4 Reasons Why Business Brokers Do Not Cooperate With Other Brokers & Agents
Despite challenges in the business for sale marketplace, some of the business brokers who make a living by facilitating a deal between buyer and seller are known to stand in the way of a completed transaction because of some outdated ideas. Too bad they put greed ahead of the needs of their clients.
|Absentee Run Businesses - A Myth Or Reality When Buying A Small CA Business?
Some buyers search for an absentee business to own, wanting to collect profits generated by a successful enterprise without having to stand at the sales counter or cash register, without having to cook, operate equipment or talk to customers. Here's some insight about finding such a business.
|Why Isn't My Business Selling? 6 Great Questions To Ask Yourself For Answers
It can take months, sometimes longer to sell a small business. Here are 6 questions from Peter Siegel, MBA (Business Purchase Financing Expert, ProSell Program Advisor with BizBen) at 925-785-3118 to ask yourself to help you determine why your small to mid-sized California business isn't selling.