BizBen searchers looking to buy a business found a Christmas lighting service, a matchmaking company, golf products manufacturer, and several types of restaurants. See what searchers found most interesting on BizBen.com yesterday.
10/31/11 BizBen Top Search Requests Included:
1. Tire, Auto Service Franchise for sale located in Santa Clara - Price: $315,000, Adjusted Net: $85,000+. Tire, Automotive Franchise, Great Potential For Right Buyer!
2. Midas Franchise for sale located in San Diego County - Price: $185,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Midas - CoBranded Operating Franchise Location For Sale - San Diego County, CA.
3. Window And Flooring Service for sale located in Coronado - Price: $95,000, Adjusted Net: $73,000. Asking $95k, Nets $73k OWC $65k down.
4. Deli, Meat, Seafood Grocery Store for sale located in Alameda County - Price: $400,000, Adjusted Net: $102,600. Deli, Meat and seafood dept for sale.
5. Subway Franchise for sale located in San Mateo Area - Price: $409,000, Adjusted Net: $137,000. Excellent location, incredible lease, well run store, semi absentee owner.
6. Mrs Fields Cookies for sale located in San Francisco - Price: $75,000, Adjusted Net: Call. Great for self employment opportunity! Mrs Fields Cookies.
7. Restaurant for sale located in East Bay - Newark - Price: $120,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Fully Equipped Modern Restaurant for Sale.
8. Christmas Lighting Service for sale located in San Gabriel Valley - Price: $75,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. INCREDIBLE in Just 2 Months! Christmas Light Installation.
9. Market With Liquor for sale located in San Diego - Price: $850,000, Adjusted Net: $144,000. Major Market With Liquor, gross $180K a month. Half Down.
10. Golf Products Manufacturer for sale located in San Diego County - Price: Call/Email, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Golfing products and related manufacturing.
11. Designer And Clothing Manufacturer for sale located in Los Angeles - Price: $1,200,000, Adjusted Net: $450,000. Los Angeles based garment designer and manufacturer. Top clients.
12. 7-11 Franchise for sale located in Santa Rosa Area - Price: $280,000, Adjusted Net: Call. Steady cash flow and recession proof business. Call.
13. Dating And Matchmaking Service for sale located in San Francisco - Price: $2,250,000, Adjusted Net: $500,000. California Dating & Matchmaking Services.
14. Coin Laundry for sale located in Inglewood - Price: $325,000, Adjusted Net: $74,000+-. Profitable Coin Laundry 19 years in business, $74,000+/ Net.
15. Restaurant And Bar for sale located in La Jolla Center - Price: $525,000, Adjusted Net: Call. Heart of La Jolla with large patio on Prospect - Real Beauty !
|Helpful Resources To Assist In Selling And Buying California Businesses|
|William F. Ziprick, Attorney: Legal Services For Buyers And Sellers
Through creative problem solving, attention to detail, accessibility, & understanding that unnecessary delay is often a deal killer, I work closely with my clients and other professionals to consistently achieve a high rate of closings. Office: 909-255-8353, Cell: 509-951-7230.
|Shalonda Chappel: Escrow & Bulk Sale Services - Southern California
Escrow services to brokers/agents, sellers, & buyers. Established 43 years. Extraordinary service. Experienced with handling difficult transactions. One stop for all your escrow needs: Bulk sales, lien searches, UCC searches, liquor license transfers, publishing & recording services. 951-808-3972.
|Elizabeth McGovern: Escrow Services - San Francisco Bay Area
McGovern Escrow Services, Inc., is a leading independent escrow company. We are a trusted partner with our clients, assisting them through the tangled bulk sale & liquor license transfer process. We provide attentive, quality & innovative customer service. Phone Elizabeth McGovern at 415-735-3645.
|Brad Steinberg, Business Broker: Laundromat Specialist
PWS is the leading laundromat broker in California. Since 1968 PWS has brokered over 2,500 laundromat sales. With over 90 employees dedicated to the coin laundry industry, PWS has 18 licensed agents, a 3 person in-house finance department, 10 service technicians and a 20 person parts department.
|Helen Yoo, New Century Escrow - Escrow Services In Southern California
New Century Escrow, Inc. is a fully licensed & bonded independent escrow company. Over 20 years combined experience in handling bulk escrow transactions. Multi-lingual staff that speaks your language, including Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese. Call Helen Yoo direct at 626-890-1151.
|Janet Carrera: Escrow & Bulk Sale Service - SF Bay Area
Redwood Escrow Services, Inc. is a full service, licensed independent escrow company. We are EAFC Fidelity bonded, fully insured & licensed with the Department of Corporations. Committed to offering our clients the most comprehensive variety of escrow services available. Phone Janet at 510-247-0741.
|Diane Boudreau-Tschetter: Escrow & Bulk Sale Services - CA
California Business Escrow, Inc. is a full service independent escrow company serving all of California and has expertise in a wide range of escrows. Our team prides itself on providing an exceptional escrow experience. For more info phone Diane Boudreau-Tschetter at 888-383-3331 or 209-838-1100.
|Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews|
|Selling Your Business To One Of Your Employees - A Good Idea? Pros And Con
After investing years of time and talent into a company, many small business owners want to feel like they are leaving their business in good hands and for that reason, some sellers opt to sell their business to an employee. Peter Siegel, MBA talks about the pros and cons to taking this route.
|I am Buying A Business: Should I Buy The Property As Well? A Good Decision?
There are advantages and disadvantages to owning commercial property. Here are a few questions to ask when it comes to deciding whether or not to buy the property along with the business. Peter Siegel, MBA with the BizBen ProSell Program reviews this issue with potential sellers and intermediaries.
|Confidentiality: Why Keeping A Deal Quiet Is Important To Sellers And Buyers
Owners should keep the fact that they want to sell their small business confidential. Before releasing information to prospective buyers, buyers should commit to confidentiality in writing & should understand why it is important. Peter Siegel, MBA a ProBuy and ProSell Advisor with BizBen explains.
|Why Deals Fall Out: Unrealistic High Asking Prices Are Usually The Reason
The unfortunate truth is that approximately 50% of all small business sales transactions fall through. While failed transactions can happen for a variety of reasons, Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen Founder & Lead Advisor) discusses the most common reason deals fall through; unrealistic asking prices.
|Considering Hiring A Business Broker? Ask These Questions First, Then Decide
The key to finding the ideal business broker or agent and selling a small business is asking the right questions and getting the right answers back! Peter Siegel, MBA with BizBen & several top business brokers and agents in California (ProIntermediaries) contribute to this topic to assist sellers.
|How Do I Navigate Through The Negotiation Process When Buying A Business?
Negotiating the terms of a business deal is a delicate process, where one wrong move can cost you the business that you wanted to purchase. Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen ProBuy Program) discusses the ins and outs of negotiations, and how to work well with the seller to get a deal done.
|What Is The Typical Business Broker Fee For Sellers And Buyers? Who Pays It?
Was just asked the question from a business owner what the "typical commission" amount is for a broker or agent and if upfront fees are common? Thought this might be a great Discussion topic on BizBen for both business owner/sellers and potentially for business buyers (buyer representation).
|Before Buying A California Business, 10 Questions You Should Ask Yourself
Before buying a business, all serious business buyers should ask themselves some key questions about possible buying a small California business, franchise, or opportunity - from Peter Siegel, MBA (Business Purchase Financing Expert, ProBuy & ProSell Program Advisor with BizBen) at 925-785-3118.