BizBen viewers top search requests on BizBen.com included a Oakland Gas Station/C-Store, a San Diego Car Audio Shop, a Laguna Hills Pizza Parlor, a San Marcos Internet, Wholesaler, a Cypress Arco Am/PM, as some of the more popular California small and mid-sized businesses for sale that were added and reviewed by business buyers, business brokers, agents, intermediaries, and business owners yesterday on BizBen.com.
9/14/11 BizBen Top Searches Included:
1. Gas Station, Convenience Store for sale located in Oakland - Price: $150,000, Adjusted Net: $150,000. Gas station with High Volume Convenience Store with Liquor License.
2. Car Audio Shop for sale located in San Diego - Price: $50,000, Adjusted Net: $90,000. Great car stereo opportunity in Central San Diego County.
3. New York Style Pizza Restaurant for sale located in Laguna Hills - Price: $59,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Well known New York Style Pizza Restaurant located in the city of Laguna Hills
4. Internet Retailer, Wholesaler for sale located in San Marcos - Price: $95,000, Adjusted Net: $40,000. Internet Retail Business (E-Commerce) and Wholesale Business.
5. Arco AMPM Gas Station for sale located in Cypress - Price: $595,000, Adjusted Net: $185,000. Arco ampm gas station.
6. Rug Cleaning, Restoration Service for sale located in Irvine - Price: $49,000, Adjusted Net: $48,000. Rug cleaning & restoration workshop.
7. Discount Store for sale located in Glendale - Price: $59,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Discount Store in Glendale. Huge reduction. Owner is motivated to sell.
8. Japanese Fast Food Restaurant for sale located in Santa Ana - Price: $195,000, Adjusted Net: Call. Japanese fast food restaurant more than 5 years. Steady income.
9. Taxi Service for sale located in Fairfield - Price: $150,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Great Potential, Income for Life. Great Family Business. Call for Details.
10. Gas Stations for sale located in Kern County - Price: $4,800,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. 5 GAS STATIONS FOR SALE. Submit all offers. Bulk Price: 4,800,000.
11. Womens Fitness Center for sale located in Orange County - Price: $49,000, Adjusted Net: $30,000. Privately Owned, Full Service, Women’s Fitness Center.
12. Spa Sales, Supplies, Service for sale located in Santa Barbara - Price: $150,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. 150,000 for a COMPLETE Spa Sales Business.
|Helpful Resources To Assist In Selling And Buying California Businesses|
|Janet Carrera: Escrow & Bulk Sale Service - SF Bay Area
Redwood Escrow Services, Inc. is a full service, licensed independent escrow company. We are EAFC Fidelity bonded, fully insured & licensed with the Department of Corporations. Committed to offering our clients the most comprehensive variety of escrow services available. Phone Janet at 510-247-0741.
|Helen Yoo, New Century Escrow - Escrow Services In Southern California
New Century Escrow, Inc. is a fully licensed & bonded independent escrow company. Over 20 years combined experience in handling bulk escrow transactions. Multi-lingual staff that speaks your language, including Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese. Call Helen Yoo direct at 626-890-1151.
|Diane Boudreau-Tschetter: Escrow & Bulk Sale Services - CA
California Business Escrow, Inc. is a full service independent escrow company serving all of California and has expertise in a wide range of escrows. Our team prides itself on providing an exceptional escrow experience. For more info phone Diane Boudreau-Tschetter at 888-383-3331 or 209-838-1100.
|Elizabeth McGovern: Escrow Services - San Francisco Bay Area
McGovern Escrow Services, Inc., is a leading independent escrow company. We are a trusted partner with our clients, assisting them through the tangled bulk sale & liquor license transfer process. We provide attentive, quality & innovative customer service. Phone Elizabeth McGovern at 415-735-3645.
|Shalonda Chappel: Escrow & Bulk Sale Services - Southern California
Escrow services to brokers/agents, sellers, & buyers. Established 43 years. Extraordinary service. Experienced with handling difficult transactions. One stop for all your escrow needs: Bulk sales, lien searches, UCC searches, liquor license transfers, publishing & recording services. 951-808-3972.
|William F. Ziprick, Attorney: Legal Services For Buyers And Sellers
Through creative problem solving, attention to detail, accessibility, & understanding that unnecessary delay is often a deal killer, I work closely with my clients and other professionals to consistently achieve a high rate of closings. Office: 909-255-8353, Cell: 509-951-7230.
|Brad Steinberg, Business Broker: Laundromat Specialist
PWS is the leading laundromat broker in California. Since 1968 PWS has brokered over 2,500 laundromat sales. With over 90 employees dedicated to the coin laundry industry, PWS has 18 licensed agents, a 3 person in-house finance department, 10 service technicians and a 20 person parts department.
|Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews|
|Why Isn't My Business Selling? 6 Great Questions To Ask Yourself For Answers
It can take months, sometimes longer to sell a small business. Here are 6 questions from Peter Siegel, MBA (Business Purchase Financing Expert, ProSell Program Advisor with BizBen) at 925-785-3118 to ask yourself to help you determine why your small to mid-sized California business isn't selling.
|Confidentiality: Why Keeping A Deal Quiet Is Important To Sellers And Buyers
Owners should keep the fact that they want to sell their small business confidential. Before releasing information to prospective buyers, buyers should commit to confidentiality in writing & should understand why it is important. Peter Siegel, MBA a ProBuy and ProSell Advisor with BizBen explains.
|How Many Months Should I List My Business With A Business Broker?
It's important to remember that selling a business takes time. Unlike selling a house, which can be sold relatively fast, a business can take up to six months to a year to sell. Joe Ranieri (Orange County Business Broker) at 714-292-5448 explores this topic from a Business Brokers perspective.
|Pricing A Small Business For Sale - Several Factors Play A Valuation Role!
As an Advisor On BizBen I talk to many California business owners, business buyers, brokers, and agents on a daily basis about valuing California small to mid-sized businesses. Many key factors go into this analysis including market demand, history of earnings, and even how the deal is structured.
|Buying A Small Business That Is Not For Sale - Strategies For Business Buyer
Approaching business owners directly to see if they want to sell can sometimes work well for business buyers searching to buy a business. Another way is to broadcast your search criteria via the BizBen ProBuy Program to all brokers, agents, and intermediaries who sell businesses in California.
|Selling California Small Businesses: 13 Crucial Items To Selling A Business
Only 30% of all CA small businesses for sale that are put on the market overall are sold! A surprising statistic to most business owners, agents, and brokers trying to sell a California business! If however you follow the strategies (BizBen Protocol Method) in this blog post you should see success!
|Absentee Run Businesses - A Myth Or Reality When Buying A Small CA Business?
Buyers search for an absentee business, wanting to collect profits generated by a successful enterprise without having to stand at the sales counter or cash register, without having to cook, operate equipment or talk to customers. Peter Siegel, MBA offers his intake on absentee run businesses.
|What Is The Typical Business Broker Fee For Sellers And Buyers? Who Pays It?
Was just asked the question from a business owner what the "typical commission" amount is for a broker or agent and if upfront fees are common? Thought this might be a great Discussion topic on BizBen for both business owner/sellers and potentially for business buyers (buyer representation).