BizBen viewers top search requests on BizBen.com included a Oakland Gas Station/C-Store, a San Diego Car Audio Shop, a Laguna Hills Pizza Parlor, a San Marcos Internet, Wholesaler, a Cypress Arco Am/PM, as some of the more popular California small and mid-sized businesses for sale that were added and reviewed by business buyers, business brokers, agents, intermediaries, and business owners yesterday on BizBen.com.
9/14/11 BizBen Top Searches Included:
1. Gas Station, Convenience Store for sale located in Oakland - Price: $150,000, Adjusted Net: $150,000. Gas station with High Volume Convenience Store with Liquor License.
2. Car Audio Shop for sale located in San Diego - Price: $50,000, Adjusted Net: $90,000. Great car stereo opportunity in Central San Diego County.
3. New York Style Pizza Restaurant for sale located in Laguna Hills - Price: $59,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Well known New York Style Pizza Restaurant located in the city of Laguna Hills
4. Internet Retailer, Wholesaler for sale located in San Marcos - Price: $95,000, Adjusted Net: $40,000. Internet Retail Business (E-Commerce) and Wholesale Business.
5. Arco AMPM Gas Station for sale located in Cypress - Price: $595,000, Adjusted Net: $185,000. Arco ampm gas station.
6. Rug Cleaning, Restoration Service for sale located in Irvine - Price: $49,000, Adjusted Net: $48,000. Rug cleaning & restoration workshop.
7. Discount Store for sale located in Glendale - Price: $59,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Discount Store in Glendale. Huge reduction. Owner is motivated to sell.
8. Japanese Fast Food Restaurant for sale located in Santa Ana - Price: $195,000, Adjusted Net: Call. Japanese fast food restaurant more than 5 years. Steady income.
9. Taxi Service for sale located in Fairfield - Price: $150,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. Great Potential, Income for Life. Great Family Business. Call for Details.
10. Gas Stations for sale located in Kern County - Price: $4,800,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. 5 GAS STATIONS FOR SALE. Submit all offers. Bulk Price: 4,800,000.
11. Womens Fitness Center for sale located in Orange County - Price: $49,000, Adjusted Net: $30,000. Privately Owned, Full Service, Women’s Fitness Center.
12. Spa Sales, Supplies, Service for sale located in Santa Barbara - Price: $150,000, Adjusted Net: Call/Email. 150,000 for a COMPLETE Spa Sales Business.
|Helpful Resources To Assist In Selling And Buying California Businesses|
|Brad Steinberg, Broker - Laundromat Specialists
PWS is the leading laundromat broker in California. Since 1968 PWS has brokered over 2,500 laundromat sales. With over 90 employees dedicated to the coin laundry industry, PWS has 18 licensed agents, a 3 person in-house finance department, 10 service technicians and a 20 person parts department.
|Helen Yoo: Escrow & Bulk Sale Services - Southern California
New Century Escrow, Inc. is a fully licensed & bonded independent escrow company. Over 20 years combined experience in handling bulk escrow transactions. Multi-lingual staff that speaks your language, including Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese. Call Helen Yoo direct at 626-890-1151.
|Mark Chatow, Esq.: Legal Services For Buying, Selling Businesses
Mark has a broad range of small business purchase & sale experience from analyzing potential acquisition targets to successfully guiding buyers and sellers through the purchase & sale of small businesses. Mark can assist with contracts, negotiations, legal matters, etc. Reach Mark at 949-478-8393.
|Diane Boudreau-Tschetter: Escrow And Bulk Sale Services
California Business Escrow, Inc. is a full service independent escrow company serving all of California and has expertise in a wide range of escrows. Our team prides itself on providing an exceptional escrow experience. For more info phone Diane Boudreau-Tschetter at 888-383-3331 or 209-838-1100.
|Janet Carrera - Escrow & Bulk Sale Services - SF Bay Area
Redwood Escrow Services, Inc. is a full service, licensed independent escrow company. We are EAFC Fidelity bonded, fully insured & licensed with the Department of Corporations. Committed to offering our clients the most comprehensive variety of escrow services available. Phone Janet at 510-247-0741.
|Willard Michlin, CPA, Certified Fraud Examiner, Due Diligence Services
Willard Michlin, CPA #106752, offers buyers step by step training & assistance in doing Due Diligence Services when they are thinking of making an offer, or are in process of investigating a business purchase. He helps to determine the actual net profit even when there is cash. Call 805-428-2063.
|Elizabeth McGovern: Escrow Services - SF Bay Area
McGovern Escrow Services, Inc., is a leading independent escrow company. We are a trusted partner with our clients, assisting them through the tangled bulk sale & liquor license transfer process. We provide attentive, quality & innovative customer service. Phone Elizabeth McGovern at 415-735-3645.
|Ranvir S. Sandhu, Esq. - Legal Services For Buyers And Sellers
I've worked at top Bay Area law firms and have extensive experience with business entity formation, mergers, dissolutions, conversions, employment matters, including experience in reviewing and negotiating transactional documents such as leases and purchase agreements.
|Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews|
|Top 100 List: This Week's Top Motivated Business Buyers & Their Requests!
If you're trying to sell a business - check out this week's top 100 business buyers - one of these buyers may be looking to buy your type and location of business! This list is updated weekly - make sure you check it frequently! Are you searching to buy - get on this list and reach seller direct!
|The Bottomline: What Exactly Is Adjusted Net Income, SDC, And Cash Flow?
The use of add backs & adjusted net income is common among sellers of businesses when showing their financial information/performance. But buyers are cautioned to review financials and tax returns / documents closely. Peter Siegel, MBA with BizBen (ProBuy & ProSell, Financing Expert) explains.
|Financing Advice: Showing Add Backs To Get Business Acquisition Financing
When seeking business acquisition financing, it helps to review a seller's addbacks as a source of funding to service the debt service. But explain them correctly. Peter Siegel, MBA business acquisition financing expert and advisor at 866-270-6278 covers this topic on financing a business purchase.
|Buy A Business Or Start From Scratch? 5 Key Differences For Business Buyers
Some buyers believe it's better to start a business from scratch rather than buy an existing enterprise. While this may be good advice in some cases, usually it's not the best strategy. Here are five tips to help a buyer make the right decision from from Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen Director).
|Thinking Of Selling My Business: What Factors Create Value And Drive Price?
There are a lot of misconceptions about what enhances the value of a business. The following factors in this Discussion Post on BizBen are aspects of a business that really drives its value and pricing. Business owners thinking of selling should check these out these factors before selling.
|Financing A Business Purchase With Limited Or No Real Estate Collateral
In my experience working with the "right banks and financial institutions" repayment ability sometimes overrules collateral pledged by someone needing financing for a business purchase or a down payment. Peter Siegel, MBA (Business Purchase Financing Expert) at 866-270-6278 shares his experience.
|I am Buying A Business: Should I Buy The Property As Well? A Good Decision?
There are advantages and disadvantages to owning commercial property. Here are a few questions to ask when it comes to deciding whether or not to buy the property along with the business. Peter Siegel, MBA with the BizBen ProSell Program reviews this issue with potential sellers and intermediaries.
|Should I Buy A Business That is Losing Money? Feedback From Top Advisors
Are businesses worth taking a look at when they are losing money? Multiple Advisors & Business Brokers weigh in on this topic and say yes! (but be careful) on a BizBen Discussion. Some great feedback on this topic will make potential business buyers (and money losing sellers) want to read this info!
|See All News, Tips And Events|