With over 5 Years of existence in the South Bay area, this fast growing cellphone repair center continues to dominate the South Bay electronics repair market along with uBreakiFix (a multi-million dollar company).
Owner has managed to maintain an awesome reputation on Google and Yelp with excellent ratings.
With the purchase of this business you will acquire the following:
- Existing Phone Number over 5 Years active
- Yelp and Google accounts with over 300 Positive Reviews Combined
- Website with great online presence
- Parts and Inventory Sources and Partners
- POS System with prices and Inventory
- Most tools and equipment necessary for productivity and repairs
- Training to run and operate the business as profitable as possible
- Continued communication from the seller to facilitate your business operations or answer any questions in the future
-New Prepaid Line Activation for Wireless Carriers
T Mobile - Simple Mobile, GoSmart
Verizon - Total Wireless
AT&T - Net10,H20
Great Opportunity to own your own repair business.
This is an asset sale.
Great social media presence - website, Facebook etc.
Currently owner is working about 30 hours per week. Additional income if open on Saturdays and Sundays.
Mon-Fri 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (Special hours due to owner's personal business - can be extended for normal hours).
Multi Tenant retail pad, Great Neighbors, Great Food, MetroPCS across the street (high traffic good for this store since MetroPCS don't repair)
- This is a busy shopping center with a busy barber shop, a busy nail salon, a popular teriyaki bowl restaurant, and a donut shop that has been there for 15 years!
- The store has a security gate, security cameras in store and all over the plaza which we have the main monitors to in the store, and an alarm (peace of mind when in store and away from store).
- South Bay Galleria Mall just down the street (more traffic)
- Sheriffs department down the street
- Beach just 4 miles away (take a breather during lunch)
No other repair shops in this intersection. High traffic for repairs due to the MetroPCS across the street.