Recurring revenue, proprietary assets, custom e-commerce infrastructure, high barriers to entry, differentiated products, very limited owner involvement.
* in the past couple of years, the business has been operating on auto-pilot (read: neglected) with minimal owner involvement from the two owners (approximately 5 hrs/ week combined between the two owners).
* prominent and valuable organic presence from being established since 2009. Great opportunity to scale and grow with the current custom infrastructure in place. Buyer can add more products to the existing platform.
* the owner can replace the manager, saving approx. $40k/ year
* financing available sba and/or seller.
* one of the owner's is open to staying on as a minority partner in limited capacity. This will heavily depend on owner's due diligence of the buyer.
* seller has consciously focused on a differentiated product line (vs products generally available in big box) with limited competition and relatively higher barriers to doing business. Seller is happy to discuss this in further details.
* business is not directly dependent on and has very little impact from residential real estate cycle. Negative housing market could potentially affect this business positively.
Established since 2009, the business has prominent and valuable e-commerce presence with great reviews and established revenue stream. The company sells tiles and other related flooring products (differentiated/ unique) directly to consumers at retail prices (b2c). The products are imported, stored in a warehouse and shipped directly to consumers. The orders are obtained via proprietary websites and other online sources.
With a custom-built online infrastructure in place, the company can launch new websites, products & businesses with existing platform. It can also help current business with a more traditional approach established online presence and provide exiting revenue stream, which could otherwise be an expensive and risky venture.
The business provides the consumers with a large selection of high-quality products, an easy and secure shopping experience and excellent customer service. The business maintains 1000's of positive online ratings & best of houzz award.
The business currently holds a lowe's vendor number; however, the current owners have not taken advantage of this asset yet.
2018 revenue: $1.9mm | sde: $535.5k
Asking price: business $1.39mm
Including ~ approx. $450k (at cost, saleable inventory)