Description About This Posting: Branded Gas Station With Real Estate
* this is a branded gas station for sale located in el dorado county, california.
* the business is situated near other businesses with less competition.
* the business has been established for a long time and it is an owner absentee business.
* the business sells branded gasoline, convenience store items, beer & wine, tobacco, lotto lottery, and other general use items.
* the station has good size canopy with easy access and good parking area.
* gasoline sale is up to 36,000 gallons per months with good margins. (broker didn't verify)
* as per owner, store gross sale is up to $36,000 per month with high margin. (broker didn't verify)
* disclosure: the station has single wall tanks. Buyer may inquire about the estimates and financing options from government and other lenders to bring double wall tanks.
* store has 9 doors walking cooler with big storage area.
* abc license is included in sale price.
* business opportunity sold with real estate.
* inventory is not included in sale price and sold separately.
* with mentioned down payment buyer can make the loan to a lender.
* no broker co-op available.
To get the location, please sign nda and then call us to discuss.
To get more information about this Branded Gas Station With Real Estate business for sale in
El Dorado County please phone Nirvail Singh (Intermediary, Broker - BRE License #:01853125) at 209-740-7443 - if you get
voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you
saw this posting/ad #241676 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning
Nirvail Singh, make sure you email Nirvail Singh above to get more info about this
Branded Gas Station With Real Estate, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this
business for sale, franchise, or opportunity. Thank you.
Related Links And Information Regarding This Posting
For over 25 years I have provided niche business purchase financial advisory and loan placement services with SBA and Non-SBA Loans, Retirement Plan Conversions, Private Investors, etc. Financing amounts available: $20K to $7MM. Call today to get pre-qualified or receive financing: 866-270-6278.
Assisting both sellers and buyers of businesses - dealing mainly with Liquor Stores, Grocery Markets, Gas Stations, Smoke Shops, Restaurant Related, Retail Related, Service Related. Serving SF Bay Area, North Bay, Sacramento area. Call Harry Sidhu, CBB for assistance at 510-366-6130.
I have provided legal counsel to business buyers, sellers and brokers for over 17 years. With prior experience as a business broker and SBA loan officer, Joe brings both a practical and legal approach to all aspects of the business acquisition process.
California Business Escrow, Inc. is a full service independent escrow company serving all of California and has expertise in a wide range of escrows. Our team prides itself on providing an exceptional escrow experience. For more info phone Diane Boudreau-Tschetter at 888-383-3331 or 209-838-1100.
Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews
Buyers who think they want to buy a gas station don't realize that finding the station to own in this industry & determining its fair price pose more complex problems than buying most types of small businesses. Peter Siegel, MBA (gas station financing expert at BizBen) at 925-785-3118 explains.
Those seeking to buy gas station business opportunities need to know about five factors that can make this purchase particularly risky compared to other businesses. Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen ProBuy Program & Business Purchase Financing Expert) at 925-785-3118 discusses this topic about gas stations.
Purchasing a business with no money down can be difficult, but not impossible. Financing a business purchase or down payment can often be accomplished with these strategies from Peter Siegel, MBA (Business Purchase Financing Expert, ProBuy & ProSell Program Advisor with BizBen) at 925-785-3118.
Buying a small business is hard enough when there is no competition, so how might a buyer navigate the process when there is additional competition from other buyers? Potential small business buyers are offered a few key ways that a buyer can beat out other potential business buyers in this article.
When seeking SBA loan financing many potential business buyers have wrong information about the process of securing the best financing to buy a business. Peter Siegel, MBA (at 925-785-3118) a business purchase financing expert delves into the myths and facts regarding SBA loan financing.
The unfortunate truth is that approximately 50% of all small business sales transactions fall out. While failed transactions can happen for a many reasons, Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen Director & Business Purchase Financing Expert) discusses the main reason deals fall through; steep asking prices.
If you're trying to sell a business - check out this week's top 100 business buyers - one of these buyers may be looking to buy your type and location of business! This list is updated weekly - make sure you check it frequently! Are you searching to buy - get on this list and reach seller direct!
What are the actual "provable" adjusted net earnings (cash flow) of a small to mid-sized business being purchased? Buyers need to look carefully at all financial info for the "real" adjusted net income or cash flow. Peter Siegel, MBA (business purchase financing expert) at 925-785-3118 explains.