Description About This Posting: Branded Gas Station With Real Estate
* this is a branded gas station for sale located in el dorado county, california.
* the business is situated near other businesses with less competition.
* the business has been established for a long time and it is an owner absentee business.
* the business sells branded gasoline, convenience store items, beer & wine, tobacco, lotto lottery, and other general use items.
* the station has good size canopy with easy access and good parking area.
* gasoline sale is up to 36,000 gallons per months with good margins. (broker didn't verify)
* as per owner, store gross sale is up to $36,000 per month with high margin. (broker didn't verify)
* disclosure: the station has single wall tanks. Buyer may inquire about the estimates and financing options from government and other lenders to bring double wall tanks.
* store has 9 doors walking cooler with big storage area.
* abc license is included in sale price.
* business opportunity sold with real estate.
* inventory is not included in sale price and sold separately.
* with mentioned down payment buyer can make the loan to a lender.
* no broker co-op available.
To get the location, please sign nda and then call us to discuss.
To get more information about this Branded Gas Station With Real Estate business for sale in
El Dorado County please phone Nirvail Singh (Intermediary, Broker - BRE License #:01853125) at 209-740-7443 - if you get
voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you
saw this posting/ad #241676 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning
Nirvail Singh, make sure you email Nirvail Singh above to get more info about this
Branded Gas Station With Real Estate, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this
business for sale, franchise, or opportunity. Thank you.
Related Links And Information Regarding This Posting
For over 25 years I have provided niche business purchase financial advisory and loan placement services with SBA and Non-SBA Loans, Retirement Plan Conversions, Private Investors, etc. Financing amounts available: $20K to $7MM. Call today to get pre-qualified or receive financing: 866-270-6278.
Assisting both sellers and buyers of businesses - dealing mainly with Liquor Stores, Grocery Markets, Gas Stations, Smoke Shops, Restaurant Related, Retail Related, Service Related. Serving SF Bay Area, North Bay, Sacramento area. Call Harry Sidhu, CBB for assistance at 510-366-6130.
California Business Escrow, Inc. is a full service independent escrow company serving all of California and has expertise in a wide range of escrows. Our team prides itself on providing an exceptional escrow experience. For more info phone Diane Boudreau-Tschetter at 888-383-3331 or 209-838-1100.
I have provided legal counsel to business buyers, sellers and brokers for over 17 years. With prior experience as a business broker and SBA loan officer, Joe brings both a practical and legal approach to all aspects of the business acquisition process.
Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews
Those seeking to buy gas station business opportunities need to know about five factors that can make this purchase particularly risky compared to other businesses. Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen ProBuy Program & Business Purchase Financing Expert) at 925-785-3118 discusses this topic about gas stations.
Buyers who think they want to buy a gas station don't realize that finding the station to own in this industry & determining its fair price pose more complex problems than buying most types of small businesses. Peter Siegel, MBA (gas station financing expert at BizBen) at 925-785-3118 explains.
The likelihood of selling a business is often determined by external factors in the marketplace. Here are eight influences on how easy, or difficult it might be when selling a small California business. Peter Siegel at 925-785-3118 (BizBen ProSell Program) explains these factors for owner/sellers.
In this article on BizBen, business purchase financing advisor and SBA loan broker, consultant Peter Siegel (Business Purchase Financing Expert/Advisor & the ProBuy Program Director at BizBen) at 925-785-3118 shares his views of getting SBA loan financing faster for business purchase financing.
Should owners who offer a business for sale reveal to prospective buyers any income that is not recorded in the books? This is a controversial topic with arguments both for and against. Most business sales intermediaries believe if you don't pay tax on it, you can't claim it. Some sellers disagree.
When seeking business acquisition financing, it helps to review a seller's addbacks as a source of funding to service the debt service. But explain them correctly. Peter Siegel, MBA business acquisition financing expert and advisor at 925-785-3118 covers this topic on financing a business purchase.
Ever wonder what is involved in obtaining business purchase financing to buy a business or franchise? Peter Siegel, MBA who has over 20 years advising and obtaining all types of financing for business buyers in this video/podcast - SBA loans, Non-SBA Financing, Alternative Financing Sources.
Purchasing a business with no money down can be difficult, but not impossible. Financing a business purchase or down payment can often be accomplished with these strategies from Peter Siegel, MBA (Business Purchase Financing Expert, ProBuy & ProSell Program Advisor with BizBen) at 925-785-3118.