* This is an established liquor store for sale located in Shasta County.
* This liquor business is situated near the dense residential area of the town.
* The store building has easy access from the road and ample parking area.
* The business sells different variety of convenience store items, liquor, beer, wine, and other drinks.
* This store has the loyal customer base which is one of the sources of its business.
* Current Gross sales is up to $90,000 monthly estimated, as per owner (broker has not verified this gross sales number so buyer should investigate independently).
* Liquor license was introduced last year and remodeled cooler. The store has been increasing sales year by year.
* The sale included furniture, fixtures, and equipment owned by the owner.
* The store has freezer cooler with good storage area for extra beverages.
* Current rent is about $3500 per month approx. which is less compare to other bar businesses.
* Buyer may get a long lease assignment with the approval of landlord with acceptable terms to both parties.
* Inventory is not included in sale price and sold separately.
* Owner is willing to finance the sale of the business with mentioned down payment to qualified buyer.
* Read below Notice to Buyers as part of this Ad.
To get location, Please sign NDA and Call or Email to discuss.
To get more information about this Liquor Store business for sale in
Shasta County please phone Nirvail Singh (Intermediary, Broker - BRE License #:01853125) at 209-740-7443 - if you get
voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you
saw this posting/ad #245173 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning
Nirvail Singh, make sure you email Nirvail Singh above to get more info about this
Liquor Store, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this
business for sale, franchise, or opportunity. Thank you.
Related Links And Information Regarding This Posting
For over 25 years I have provided niche business purchase financial advisory and loan placement services with SBA and Non-SBA Loans, Retirement Plan Conversions, Private Investors, etc. Financing amounts available: $20K to $7MM. Call today to get pre-qualified or receive financing: 866-270-6278.
Liquor license brokerage and consulting services. We provide: Alcohol License Transfers Application Consulting & Processing, Liquor License Purchases & Sales, City Zoning Permits & Land Use Entitlements, Public Convenience or Necessity Findings and Letters. Phone Mike Brewer direct at 800-437-1100.
Mark has a broad range of small business purchase & sale experience from analyzing potential acquisition targets to successfully guiding buyers and sellers through the purchase & sale of small businesses. Mark can assist with contracts, negotiations, legal matters, etc. Reach Mark at 949-478-8393.
California Business Escrow, Inc. is a full service independent escrow company serving all of California and has expertise in a wide range of escrows. Our team prides itself on providing an exceptional escrow experience. For more info phone Diane Boudreau-Tschetter at 888-383-3331 or 209-838-1100.
Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews
Buying a liquor store can present some major challenges to buyers - a recent client on the BizBen ProBuy Program relates to Peter Siegel, MBA what the major challenges may be when searching for and buying a California liquor store business. Read what other Liquor Store advisors have to say as well!
When on your search to buy a liquor store business, consider additional ways that you may use the location to generate additional revenue streams. Peter Siegel, MBA (Liquor Store Purchase Financing, ProBuy/ProSell BizBen Programs) at 866-270-6278 discusses buying California liquor store strategies.
Does Location matter when purchasing a liquor store? Some experts believe that while it is still important, location is not as important in the liquor store as it is with other businesses. Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen ProBuy Program & Liquor Store Financing Expert) at 866-270-6278 discusses this topic.
When selling a small to mid-sized business, owners should have their paperwork and financial information ready to go! They should also have a short business plan of past history, current operations, and potential for the future. In this BizBen Discussion several advisors and intermediaries weigh in.
Purchasing a business with no money down can be difficult, but not impossible. Financing a business purchase or down payment can often be accomplished with these strategies from Peter Siegel, MBA (Business Purchase Financing Expert, ProBuy & ProSell Program Advisor with BizBen) at 866-270-6278.
For the week of 5/21 thru 5/25, 274 California small businesses were sold by business owners, business brokers, and agents. In 2017 16,956 CA small businesses were sold. So far this year (2018) 3,896 small to mid-sized California businesses have sold so far by business owners, agents, and brokers.
Once you have successfully negotiated the Asset Purchase Agreement ("APA") for your acquisition it's natural to relax a little and let your guard down. Attorney Specialist Mark Chatow discusses what business buyers should look out for when opening escrow and getting escrow instruction in place.
Buying a small business is hard enough when there is no competition, so how might a buyer navigate the process when there is additional competition from other buyers? Potential small business buyers are offered a few key ways that a buyer can beat out other potential business buyers in this article.