Established for over 14 years this Orange County eco-ethical electronics recycling company is certified by the Federal EPA and the California State Dept. of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) for electronics recycling. The company sources products from corporate and Gov IT departments and recycling day events as well as recycling drop offs at their Orange County facility. E-waste products acquired for recycling are often at no cost to the company and the company recycles the equipment by wiping all data, testing, and reselling the product or selling the product for scrap to eco recyclers.
* $3,344,450 gross sales
* $469,465 Discretionary Earnings
* SBA Financing available for qualified buyers
* $281,206 Down Payment with SBA financing
* Purchase Price $1.5 Million plus inventory
*Certifications: EPA, CA EPA, CALRecycle, CA DTSC (Dept of Toxic
* Major Corporate clients & Gov clients
* 25 employees
* Excellent Books & Records, well documented Discretionary Earnings
E-waste is any device or tool that is operated with electricity including battery operation. These devices include cell phones, computers, printers, fax machines, monitors, TVs, stereo systems, radios, video game systems, and much more.
The company provides e-waste recycling services for a wide range of industries to recycle their electronics. Industries including: Finance and Banking, Healthcare, Defense Agencies and Contractors, Education, Government, Electronics Manufacturers, Insurance Companies, Data Centers, Electronic Retailers, Storage Facilities, Telecommunications, Software Companies, and many others. Products are picked up in bulk for recycling from corporate and Gov clients and the company offers Recycle day events for property managers, cities and other organizations including charities.
In addition the company offers free Data Destruction services for products to be recycled and certified high security Data Destruction for a fee for clients requiring additional security measures. Product Destruction services are also offered where the company will destroy products and recycle the scrap to ensure proprietary products are not resold.
* Electronic Recycling
* Products that are valuable & still functional are tested and re-sold
* Products that are not functional or of little value are separated and sold
* Product Destruction
* Complete destruction of proprietary or branded products to ensure they
are not resold
* Data Destruction
* Certified data destruction services with DoD compliant techniques.
* Recycle Day Events
* Recycle Drop Off Services
Profit margins are growing and sales are consistently stable and strong. The seller wants to spend more time with his family and is looking for a qualified buyer that can step in and continue to run and grow the business. Asking $1.5M plus inventory makes this a great business investment opportunity for the right buyer.