This business is a franchisee of a nationally recognized property management franchiser and is for sale as a complete business including all rights to the franchise territory in Orange County. Why purchase a new franchise territory with no income, when you can purchase an existing territory business that is making a modest profit every month!
Franchising is great, because you are in business for yourself but not by yourself. The franchiser offers all the support you need to become successful in property management. In addition, the current owner of this franchise business will make himself available to the buyer of this business to help with questions or concerns as they arise. The sale price of this business includes all of the following:
* Full rights as a franchisee to the training and support from the franchiser. This includes initial training culminating with in person training at the franchiser's headquarters, as well as remote on-going training and support. (The buyers travel expenses to franchiser's headquarters are not included in the purchase price.) The franchiser also offers weekly on-line continuing education sessions addressing all manner of topics vital to the success of a property management business. In addition, the Franchiser also employs subject matter experts in various disciplines of property management, such as HOA management and commercial management. These experts are available for the owner of this franchise to call as needs arise.
* All rights to the name of the franchise
* Existing company web-site
* Turn-key existing property management software. This web-based software covers most of the needs of a property management business including: accounting, contact management, owner and tenant portals, ACH payment capability, email marketing, prospect management including on-line rental applications, background checks and credit card payment capability for rental applications, syndication for rental property marketing and integration with company web-site
* Current owner's vendor contact list that has been developed over the last four years.
* Existing company Facebook page
* Existing company Thumbtack ad page
* Existing company telephone numbers, so that the buyer will receive any future calls from the businesses on-going marketing efforts. rn* Existing promotional signs and banners.
* Fully funded security deposit trust account including complete and up to date documentation of the owners of all funds in the account. Documentation complies with Bureau of Real Estate requirements for trust fund accounting and documentation.
* No outstanding debt. This business has no unpaid bills over 30 days and no loans.
* Possibility to continue the relationship with current designated real estate broker officer of the franchise business entity if the buyer so desires.
* Eight clients including six traditional residential rental homes and two vacation rental properties.
* The owner will work with the existing clients to obtain their buy-in to the ownership transition. The name of the franchiser as well as the management and lease agreements for the client properties and all other documentation reasonably needed to verify the value of the business will be provided to prospective buyers upon the signing of a non-disclosure agreement. Prospective buyers will also be able to contact the franchisor directly.