Description About This Posting: Pizza Restaurant With Deli
Pizza restaurant for sale details:
* this is an established pizza restaurant with deli for sale located in stockton ca - san joaquin county.
* the restaurant for sale is located on street with good parking area and good access from the busy road.
* the restaurant has gross annual sales $40,000 per month average, as per owner.
* the owner has this pizza restaurant since 2011 but originally establish in 1995 with loyal customers.
* the restaurant also has deli portion and convenience store portion where customer who came for pizza can also buy other food items.
* this pizza restaurant has accounts of some local major non-profits and schools.
* the restaurant makes up to $7,000 monthly sales from delivery only.
* type 41 on sale beer and wine eating place license is included in sale price.
* the business sale include furniture, fixtures, and equipment owned and leased by owner. The owner shall transfer any rented items to the buyer at closing.
* low price opportunity for a buyer to operate their pizza restaurant business. Buyer may think to run it as franchise pizza with the approval of a franchiser.
* this restaurant provides the variety of pizza, sandwiches, salads with customer made options.
* rent is about $1,300 approx. With garbage and water bill paid by landlord.
* buyer may get a long lease with the approval of the landlord.
* buyer need to arrange their owner financing with their lender.
* inventory is not included in sale price and sold separately.
To get more information about this Pizza Restaurant With Deli business for sale in
Stockton, San Joaquin County please phone Nirvail Singh (Intermediary, Broker - BRE License #:01853125) at 209-740-7443 - if you get
voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you
saw this posting/ad #249501 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning
Nirvail Singh, make sure you email Nirvail Singh above to get more info about this
Pizza Restaurant With Deli, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this
business for sale, franchise, or opportunity. Thank you.
Related Links And Information Regarding This Posting
For over 25 years I have provided niche business purchase financial advisory and loan placement services with SBA and Non-SBA Loans, Retirement Plan Conversions, Private Investors, etc. Financing amounts available: $20K to $7MM. Call today to get pre-qualified or receive financing: 866-270-6278.
Liquor license brokerage and consulting services. We provide: Alcohol License Transfers Application Consulting & Processing, Liquor License Purchases & Sales, City Zoning Permits & Land Use Entitlements, Public Convenience or Necessity Findings and Letters. Phone Mike Brewer direct at 800-437-1100.
Mark has a broad range of small business purchase & sale experience from analyzing potential acquisition targets to successfully guiding buyers and sellers through the purchase & sale of small businesses. Mark can assist with contracts, negotiations, legal matters, etc. Reach Mark at 949-478-8393.
California Business Escrow, Inc. is a full service independent escrow company serving all of California and has expertise in a wide range of escrows. Our team prides itself on providing an exceptional escrow experience. For more info phone Diane Boudreau-Tschetter at 888-383-3331 or 209-838-1100.
McGovern Escrow Services, Inc., is a leading independent escrow company. We are a trusted partner with our clients, assisting them through the tangled bulk sale & liquor license transfer process. We provide attentive, quality & innovative customer service. Phone Elizabeth McGovern at 415-735-3645.
Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews
Buying a restaurant (no matter what type) can have many pitfalls, and potential restaurant buyers should know how to avoid getting burned! Several restaurant intermediaries and advisors weigh in on this BizBen Discussion about the best way to find, purchase and run a restaurant successfully!
Trying to find the best convenient store for sale? Learn how to find convenient stores for sale with high traffic, profitable locations to maximize your investment. Peter Siegel, MBA (866-270-6278) the Director of the ProBuy & ProSell Programs with BizBen.com explores this topic on buying a C-Store.
People always need to eat; there should be plenty of business. Some buyers think there is prestige to owning a popular eating establishment. But it isn't an easy purchase. Peter Siegel, MBA (Business Purchase Financing Expert, ProBuy & ProSell Program at 866-270-6278) reviews this topic.
What you will read in this BizBen blog post you will probably not find in any manual or set of instructions provided by the ABC (liquor licenses in California). This blog post by Jeff Back (SF Bay Area Restaurant Broker Specialist) at 925-736-8200 discusses this topic of liquor licenses in detail.
In this Discussion, Peter Siegel MBA (Business Purchase Financing Advisor at 866-270-6278) discusses financing of purchasing a small to mid-sized restaurant business (with or without real estate). When it comes to financing a restaurant, potential restaurant buyers have many options to choose from.
Looking to buy a restaurant business? Check out these tips first to avoid getting blindsided when you buy any type of small or mid-sized California restaurant. Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen's ProBuy & ProSell Programs & Restaurant Purchase Financing Expert) at 866-270-6278 covers this topic for buyers.
We're hearing more and more about "crowd funding" through sites like gofundme and kickstarter as a possible way to raise the cash needed to buy a small business. This method of collecting funds has proven successful in other kinds of situations. Could this strategy work when buying a small business?
What are the actual "provable" adjusted net earnings (cash flow) of a small to mid-sized business being purchased? Buyers need to look carefully at all financial info for the "real" adjusted net income or cash flow. Peter Siegel, MBA (business purchase financing expert) at 866-270-6278 explains.