This well-established franchise business has been serving ventura county communities since 2007. It is a premier home and business renovation company specializing in kitchen and bathrooms.
This international franchise brand installs a premium surface used for countertops and showers, and also offers cabinet refacing in residential and commercial settings. The countertop surfaces (granite, quartz, recycled glass) are manufactured by the franchisor, exclusively for its franchisees, and come in a variety of colors and patterns.
This franchise system has a huge competitive advantage in the process and product they use. Their process includes the ability to install over existing countertops with little to no demolition. This speeds up the time of installation, reduces costs, and creates less mess.
Additionally, the countertop surfaces are made with their proprietary agglomerate which ensures all surfaces are heat, stain and scratch resistant. Further, it ensures that all their countertops are nonporous and never need to be sealed, unlike traditional stone countertop surfaces, making them maintenance free. To top it off, all of the engineered stone surfaces come with a lifetime limited warranty!
Located in one of the nicest cities in ventura county to live. The community's population is ever-increasing due to its reputation for being a safe place to live with great schools and beaches.
* in 2017, gross revenue was approximately $1,030,000 with seller's discretionary earnings of over $270,000 (assuming owner-operator)
* in 2016, gross revenue exceeded $820,000 with about $200,000 in seller's discretionary earnings (assuming owner-operator)
* this location has a 54% closing ratio exceeding the franchise's average of 40%
* $6800 average customer invoice for countertop resurfacing
* excellent online reputation including 5 stars on yelp
* multiple revenue streams
* price includes 2010 sprinter (professionally wrapped with company branding), 2000 ford f250, forklift and all the equipment needed to operate this franchise
* 3200sf of customer showroom with attached warehouse
* low rent at $2,473 per month - lease expires 3/2020
* large exclusive territory with large, adjacent 'open' area
* nearly recession-resistant industry people are always putting money back in their properties, especially in the kitchen and bath
* u.s. Home improvement products market has value of over $330 billion and is expected to rise
* green certified surfaces
Reason for selling:
Seller is seeking retirement.
Seller training and franchisor support:
Seller will provide hands-on training for a limited period to ensure a smooth transition. Seller is open to longer support with a consulting agreement and/or as a paid rmo (responsible managing officer) if buyer doesn't have a c6/c54 license. The franchisor provides classroom instruction at their location as well as hands-on training at the business location. Franchisor provides proprietary customer relationship management (crm) system that shows and tracks every lead.
Buyer(s) will have to be approved by the franchisor and is required to attend their discovery day prior to completing the sale. Also, a california c6/c54 license is required but seller is willing to be a paid rmo until buyer gets the license.