Please enjoy this podcast: January 2021 Small Business Report (Buying/Selling Businesses): Transactions, Trends, Predications. This podcast revealed many topics for the month of January (2021) that Peter Siegel, MBA (BizBen.com Founder), ProIntermediaries, and ProAdvisors discussed in detail that business buyers, business owner/sellers, business brokers and agents will find interesting and helpful in their quest to buy or sell a small business.
Topics Discussed In This Podcast:
- COVID reactions & implications to the buying & selling marketplace
- Buyer inquiry types - what types of buyers are searching for now, what tactics are more successful buyers utilizing
- Current hot (and not so hot) industries and business types and why at this particular time
- Lots of business owner/sellers are selecting this time period to retire, sell their small business & move
- Buyers don't really understand the SBA 7a loan process for the business purchase financing process
- Lender reactions & tips, new SBA loan programs - loan and program buyer incentives to borrow now
- Various financing tools for buying and selling small businesses and much more!
This Sessions Panelists For The January 2021 Small Business Report Included:
Tim Cunha, Business Broker, San Francisco Bay Area
Bill Ziprick, Transactional Attorney, California
Cheryl Maloney, Business Broker, San Francisco
Steve Colburn, SBA 7a Loan Specialist & Lender Representative, United States
Brian Loring, Business Broker Specialist, California
Enjoy this podcast. We had a great time recording it. Please share it with others!