Founder & President Of BizBen.com (since 1994). I am the Lead Facilitator for the ProSell & ProBuy Programs on both platforms and consult daily with business buyers, owner/sellers, and intermediaries daily about buying and selling businesses. Contact me today about our consultation & advisory services for business buyers, owner/sellers, business brokers, agents, and intermediaries.
I can be reached direct at 925-785-3118.
ProBuy Program - Designed For Serious Business Buyers
The ProBuy Program is good for one year but most of our business buyer clients end up buying a business usually within three to five months from start to finish. The cost of the program is a one time $800 fee (payable via check, credit/debit card, or eCheck). and is good for one year. There are no other fees associated with this program for our services during the program. This fee covers consulting & pre due-diligence on all deals: is the deal priced right? can you get financing on the deal? what deal points about the business should you be concerned about?, getting you prequalified for business purchase financing, getting the right team in place to assist you, etc.
Here Is What You Will Receive From The BizBen ProBuy Program:
* Determine What Types/Industries Of Businesses Would Be A Good Match For You To Buy (If Needed)
* Pre-Qualify & Advise You On Business Purchase Financing Options - SBA & Non SBA Financing
* Introduction To Specific Individuals At Financial Institutions To Provide Business Purchase Financing
* We'll Refer You To Any Resources That Will Help You Complete Your Deal & Get It Closed
* An Optimized/Targeted "Business Wanted To Buy" Posting For You On BizBen.com Targeting Owner/Sellers, Brokers
* Analysis Of Deals That You Are Considering Buying - Pre Due Diligence Phase
* Non-Biased Valuation/Appraisal Feedback On Deals In Contract - Is It Worth It? - Analysis Provided
For More Info Go To: ProBuy Program For Buyers - To Sign Up Call 888-212-4747 - Ask For The ProBuy Program.
ProSell Program - Designed For Motivated Business Owners/Sellers or Brokers/Agents
The ProSell Program is good for one year but most of our seller clients end up selling their business within two to four months from start to finish. The cost of the program is a one time $800 fee (payable via check, credit/debit card, or eCheck). and is good for one year. There are no other fees associated with this program for our services during the program. This fee covers consulting & coaching throughout the process: is the business priced right (and obtainable deal structure)? can potential buyers get financing on the deal (we'll pre-qual your business for financing from the sell side)? We'll assist you with optimized text and copy for your Business For Sale Posting & Banner ads on BizBen.com. Need assistance with other aspects of the sale of your business? We'll refer you to resources who can get your deal closed - escrow/bulk sale services, attorneys for transactional contracts and paperwork, and SBA lenders and financial resources for your buyers, etc.
Here Is What You Will Receive From The ProSell Program:
* Determine A Realistic Market Value (Price) Of Your Business - Realistic Pricing & Deal Structures That Make Sense In Today's Marketplace
* Quantify The Perfect Business Buyer For Your Business - Identify The Qualities Of A Real Buyer Who Can Close On Your Deal
* Assist You With Reaching Serious Business Buyers - What Channels & Networks On BizBen To Use & Why - For Your Particular Type And Size Of Business
* Pre-Qualify Your Business For Potential Buyer Financing - So Potential Business Buyers Don't Waste Time Finding Financing (Or If Financing Is Even An Option)
* Optimize A For Sale Posting & Banner Ads On BizBen.com - Giving You Optimized Exposure To Serious, Motivated Buyers For Up To 12 Months (Most Businesses Usually Sell Within 3 Months On This Program)
* Refer You To Any Advisors & Resources That Will Help You Complete Your Transaction & Get It Closed Successfully
For More Info Go To: ProSell Program For Sellers & Brokers - To Sign Up Call 888-212-4747 - Ask For The ProSell Program.