Certified Business Broker, active member of the California Association Of Business Broker an experienced Broker that brings to the front much needed information in equipment valuations as well as a deep understanding of the needs of buyers and sellers alike.
* Began his career working for IBM.
* Has learned the ins and outs of the industry by owning and running several successful businesses over the past 35 years.
* Owned a very successful POS (Point of Sale) business over the past 20 years where he handled cash registers and computerized business solutions.
* Set up a variety of merchant and business accounts, making him familiar with many types of business.
* Is a registered Broker with the California Department of Real Estate.
* Belongs to CABB (California Association Business Brokers) as well as SCBBN (Southern California Business Brokers Network).
* Is registered in the state of California as a Life Insurance Broker with both his life and P&C certification.
* His knowledge in the insurance field can help make deals more stable as well as profitable for the sellers and the buyers because of the use of tools that will allow to structure the transactions with a better out come as far as taxes due by sellers.
* Has profound expertise and knowledge in business machines and merchant accounts as well as in the insurance and the health care businesses and many other fields.
* Sets himself apart from many brokers with great understanding and experience in structuring deals with creative solutions.
* Is proud to be a part of the Murphy Business Brokers Family, where it is a great challenge and an achievement to be associated with the finest business brokers in the industry.