Share This Info:  

For Sale: Family Style Restaurant Real Estate - Grass Valley, Nevada County


Current Status: Active     Posting #: 257510     Last Refreshed: 11/6/19    
Contact: Bill Garcia At 916-203-3395  -  Also Email This Contact Below
Price:  $1,200,000     Down:  $240,000     Adjusted Net:  Call     Revenue:  $950,000    
Business Address:  None Given     City:  Grass Valley     Zip:  None Given    
Attributes:  Semi-Absentee Run, Real Estate Included     Cooperation With Brokers?  No
Grass Valley, Nevada County Family Style Restaurant Real Estate Business For Sale Family Style Restaurant Real Estate Company For Sale

  Email Bill Garcia Below About This Posting
Your Name:
      Your Email:
      Your Phone:
Your Questions And Message To Bill Garcia: 

No Spam
For Best Results & Response, Email & Phone This Contact: Bill Garcia at 916-203-3395.

  Description About This Posting: Family Style Restaurant Real Estate
This is a family style restaurant located in Gold Country just outside of a large gated community. This location was opened in January 2007 by the current owner and serves family style casual food- pizzas, appetizers, burgers, salads, and sandwiches. The customers consist of local families and people from the surrounding area. As per the seller, 80% of the business is sales of salads, pizzas, sandwiches and pasta. The remaining 20% consists beer and wine which includes locally brewed beer. Business is generated through local newspaper, radio websites, Facebook advertising and word of mouth. The most effective marketing has been local newspaper and Facebook. The restaurant has 6 Full Time and 11 Part Time Employees. The business is semi absentee run. The restaurant is open Tuesday -Saturday from 11 am -9 pm. As per the seller, there is no competition within a 12-mile radius of the restaurant's location. This opportunity can remain the same type or converted to new venue. Good opportunity to get out of the rat race and slow down to enjoy country living. There are several growth opportunities that the seller will discuss in person. The Seller is motivated and ready to retire. Seller will lease restaurant for up to a year.

There is also a Real Estate Development opportunity as the property sits on only 1 of 3 pads available on 3.88 acres. The site is located right in the path of a new shopping center with an anchor tenant in place. Tariffic with now be directed right to past the property. 1.2 million price including Real Estate.

To get more information about this Family Style Restaurant Real Estate business for sale in Grass Valley, Nevada County please phone Bill Garcia (Broker - BRE License #:00426763) at 916-203-3395 - if you get voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you saw this posting/ad #257510 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning Bill Garcia, make sure you email Bill Garcia above to get more info about this Family Style Restaurant Real Estate, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this business for sale. Thank you.

  Related Links And Information Regarding This Posting
Notes
My Posting Notes


  Helpful Resources To Assist In Selling And Buying California Businesses


  Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews

Tips About Buying California Restaurants
Why Restaurant Buyers Fail
Know These 8 Factors That Matter
Pizza Buying Tips For California Business Buyers
Tips On Buying Fast Food Restaurant Franchises
Business Purchase Financing Cash Flow


Close
Escrow Services Diane Boudreau-Tschetter
Michael Brewer, ABC License Consultant
Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
Vlogs and Podcasts
Diane Boudreau-Tschetter California Business Escrow, Inc.
Liquor License Brokers And Consultants
Mono Area Restaurant For Sale
Business For Sale California Stats
New Postings Reports On BizBen Sign Up
BizBen ProSell Program
California Educational Events Buying And Selling Businesses
BizBen Blogs And Articles

BizBen - Where California Deals Get Done! 888-212-4747
7172 Regional Street #364 · Dublin, CA. 94568
BizBen · Copyright © 1994 - 2019, All Rights Reserved



Clost Login


Please confirm your registration by clicking the link we've sent to .

If you can't see it, please check your junk mail folder.

If you have any problems registering, or need assistance with your new BizBen User Account please phone BizBen Customer Support at 888-212-4747.



First Name:*
Last Name:*
Email Address:*
Confirm Email:*
Create Password:*
Confirm Password:*
Phone:
(   
 


You Are A:
Individual
 
Intermediary
 

Email Address:
Password:
 

500 New & Refreshed Detailed Postings Daily
Over 2500 Resources Available On BizBen
Since 1994. Where California Deals Get Done!
Why Restaurant Buyers Typically Fail: Best Pro Tips For Buying A Restaur...
Read More News
Buying A Restaurant Can Be Challenging: 3 Key Tips For Restaurant Buyers...
Read More News