For Sale: Home Health and Hospice - , Minnesota


Asking Price

  • Status: Active

  • Posting ID: 281881

  • 7/31/23

 Home Health and Hospice Business For Sale


For Sale: Minnesota Home Health and Hospice Franchising Agency

Reference Number: 12103623741

An incredible opportunity presents itself with the sale of a successful Home Health and Hospice Franchising Agency in Minnesota. This unique offering includes both Home Health and Hospice businesses being sold together as a franchise. With total revenue of $1,000,000 in 2022 and a well-balanced payer mix, this franchise holds immense potential for growth and expansion.

Business Details:
- Successful Home Health and Hospice Franchising Agency in Minnesota.
- Both Home Health and Hospice businesses are being sold together as a franchise.
- 2022 Total Revenue: $1,000,000
- Medicare constitutes 90% of the payer mix, with a mix of other payers making up the remaining 10% (Medica, Humana, BCBS, VA, UCARE, - and PreferredOne).
- Home Health Census: 35
- Hospice Census: 5
- CHAP Accredited, ensuring exceptional care standards.

Coverage Area:
The franchise covers several counties in Minnesota, including Olmstead, Goodhue, Dodge, Wabasha, Winona, Fillmore, and Houston. This extensive coverage area offers a significant patient base and potential for further growth.

Asking Price: $750,000

This is a rare chance to acquire a successful Home Health and Hospice Franchising Agency in Minnesota. With a well-established franchise model, impressive financial performance, and a balanced payer mix, the agency holds immense potential for continued success under dedicated and knowledgeable ownership.

For more information or to schedule a confidential consultation, please contact the listing agent, providing the reference number: 12103623741. Seize this opportunity to enter the healthcare industry or expand your existing portfolio with a reputable Home Health and Hospice Franchising Agency in Minnesota.

Note: Serious inquiries only. Proof of funds may be required before sharing detailed financials. Healthcare-specific industry experience is essential to ensure a smooth transition and continued success in operating the franchise.

To get more information about this Home Health and Hospice business for sale in please phone Jason Atty at 586-623-5616 and 586-623-5616 - if you get voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you saw this posting/ad #281881 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning Jason Atty, make sure you email Jason Atty above to get more info about this Home Health and Hospice, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this business for sale. Thank you. Vallexa Advisors, LLC.

Show more


  1. Name: Jason Atty
  2. phone iconPhone: 586-623-5616
  3. phone iconPhone: 586-623-5616


  1. Asking Price: $750,000.00

  2. Down: N/A

  3. Cash Flow: N/A

  4. Revenue:    N/A

  1. Area:

  2. City: None Given

  1. Attributes:

My Notes About This Listing

1000 Character Limit. Write notes about this posting above. Just a reminder, your changes are not saved until you click the Save My Changes button.
Related Links & Information Regarding This Posting

Email Jason Atty Below About This Posting

Today’s Featured Businesses, Franchises, Opportunities For Sale On BizBen

Featured Resources, Advisors, & Intermediaries

Popular Blog Posts & Articles On BizBen Today

Popular Discussion Posts On BizBen Today