Well established, with a reputation for quality & reliability, the long-time owner of this ASL/English interpreting Company is looking to retire and pass the torch to a dedicated operator to continue serving the community. The business provides in-person on-site and video remote interpreting (VRI) services for a variety of circumstances including:
* Medical and mental health appointments
* Legal appointments (depositions, trials, hearings)
* Employment meetings (e.g., job interviews, staff meetings, performance reviews, on-the-job training)
* College classes
* 24-hour emergency interpreting
* Personal gatherings (e.g. weddings, family meetings, funerals)
The Company's revenue sources include written contracts with medical facilities, K-12 schools, Regional centers, universities, private sector and government agencies.