The dining room has tall ceilings, tile floor and a wide, open feel. The restaurant boasts 4 stars on Yelp and has monthly gross revenues of $40-45K (approx.). Currently, the restaurant is operated by an absentee owner and a new owner could operate under the current concept or implement a new one. The shopping center is located on a major thoroughfare with ample onsite parking and easy on/off access to Highway 101.
- The interior is 1500 square feet (approx.) with seating for 44 inside & eight seats outside.
- Current base rent is $4700.00 (approx.) + $1400.00 (approx.) NNN. Current lease expires March 2018. Landlord will negotiate new lease terms with qualified buyer.
- Kitchen is equipped with an 11'-6' (approx.) Type 1 hood; 6-burner stove; 48' flattop grill; 2-basket deep fryer; 8'-6' X 5'-6' Walk-in refrigerator; 1-single door freezer; double sink; hand sink; prep sink 48' prep station; 4-door under-counter refrigerator and more
- Type 41 Beer and Wine Liquor License
- There are 2 full-time and 4 part-time employees
- Established in March 2008 and open daily from 10:00 am-9:00 pm
Price Includes: Furniture, fixtures and equipment, covenant not to compete training period, leasehold interest, leasehold improvements and goodwill.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification and that of their financial &/or legal advisers with regard to this information.