* 30-year old Southern California company + Real Estate
* Custom architectural sheet metal components for commercial exterior applications.
* Products designed by architects and ordered by contractors, including glass companies.
* Revenues $2.0 million, GP $900,000, estimated discretionary income $320,000
* Inventory about $65,000. FF& E fair market value about $200,000
* 100+ customers, mostly contractors, mostly repeat.
* Absentee owner. Managed by long-term employees, total staffing of 10
* No debt.
* 8,8000 sf building on 0.8 acres. No mortgage. About $1.5 million value.
* Price for business - $650,000 all cash. That equals $200,000 in assets + 1.4 X annual discretionary income of $320,000.
Seller prefers strategic buyers or buyers with industry knowledge. Must be concurrent sale of business and property.
Doing very well during Covid 19.