This restaurant is open 7 days a week and is located in an excellent corner unit of a busy shopping center with over 10 national chain anchor tenants. The trade name was originally part of a franchise, but this location is 100% independent and the buyer could keep the name or change it to accommodate the current concept or to create a new one.
- The space is 1300 sqft with an occupancy of 49 and seven 4-top booths; four 4- top tables; 11'-0' (approx.) bar with 5 stools.
- Ample outdoor seating in a beautiful, shared seating area just outside the entry of the restaurant
- Base rent is $6,379 (approx.) + $1,530 (approx.) NNN. Current lease expires March 2020 and Buyer can discuss longer lease terms with the seller's landlord
- Kitchen features a 9'-0' (approx.) Type-1 hood; 5'-6' X 5'-6' walk-in refrigerator; 5'-6' X 5'-6' walk-in freezer; double sink with dishwasher and spray nozzle; hand sink; mop sink; back receiving door and more.
- Large parking lot adjacent to the restaurant with easy access on and off of Santa Rosa Avenue
- Premise will soon be licensed with a Type-41 Beer & Wine license
- Restaurant hours: Monday Thursday from 8am to 8pm, Friday and Saturday 8am-9pm, Sunday 8am-7pm
Price includes: Furniture, fixtures and equipment, covenant not to compete training period, leasehold interest, leasehold improvements & goodwill.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification and that of their financial &/or legal advisors with regard to this information.