Long open metaphysical and spiritual store is for sale! Opened 35 years ago and has grown steadily since. The shop specializes in crystals, gemstones and minerals as well as books on a variety of topics including metaphysics, philosophy, wellness and holistic medicine, inspirational and meditation music, essential oils, incense and candles.
Reading services are available daily by a variety of seasoned Taro card readers, palm readers and clairvoyants.
Twice a year the owner goes to a convention to purchase 95% of the gems, crystals and minerals for their inventory. Each item must be hand selected and the method of selecting the best items for the lowest price is a closely guarded trade secret which will be disclosed post acquisition. The remaining 5% is acquired through local markets.