For Sale: National Hot Yoga Franchise - Resale, Subscription - South Orange County, California

  • Status: Active

  • Posting ID: 276503

  • 2/3/23


Asking Price

South Orange County National Hot Yoga Franchise - Resale, Subscription Business For Sale


Profitable Business with a Huge Upside Potential

Boutique Fitness with General Manager & Lead Teacher Onboard – Semi Absentee
This boutique fitness studio has a full staff including a General Manager (GM) to run the daily operations of the business and grow revenue as well as a Lead Yoga Teacher to scout, recruit, and mentor yoga teachers and optimize the class schedule.

Between 80% to 85% of the revenue is recurring and subscription-based. The remaining 15% to 20% is generated through retail, private yoga, workshops, and class packages. The number of studio members and total revenue have been growing year over year. The Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) has been averaging between $30,000 to $40,000 in 2022 and continues to grow. The business generated gross revenue of over $417,000 in 2022 - a 23% growth from 2021.

The business showed a net profit of about $19,000 in 2022. Hence, considering the salary of the GM, in an owner-operated situation, the SDE may be estimated at about $64,000. Furthermore, the monthly revenue in November and December was $8K each despite having a general manager on board.

The interior of the studio is designed for a full sensory yoga experience with a padded floor, dimming lights, a state-of-the-art audio system, and a heating system specifically designed for hot yoga. The franchisor is well known and has been actively promoting its brand.

This business provides a unique opportunity for entrepreneurs who have been dreaming of managing their own boutique fitness business with a proven model and growing revenue; other Yoga or Pilates studio owners wanting to expand; and investors who are willing to infuse a little more capital to help the business create a generous passive ROI.

To learn more about this business, please contact Matt Manavi at 714-923-1222 or email at mmanavi@tworld.com.

To get more information about this National Hot Yoga Franchise - Resale, Subscription business for sale in South Orange County please phone Matt Manavi, MBA, CBB, CBI, CM (Intermediary, Broker - BRE License #:02018229) at 714-923-1222 and 714-923-1222 - if you get voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you saw this posting/ad #276503 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning Matt Manavi, MBA, CBB, CBI, CM, make sure you email Matt Manavi, MBA, CBB, CBI, CM above to get more info about this National Hot Yoga Franchise - Resale, Subscription, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this business for sale. Thank you. License # 02018229. Transworld Business Advisors of Orange.

Show more


  1. Name: Matt Manavi, MBA, CBB, CBI, CM
  2. phone iconPhone: 714-923-1222
  3. phone iconPhone: 714-923-1222


  1. Asking Price: $275,000.00

  2. Down: Call/Email

  3. Cash Flow: Call/Email

  4. Revenue:    $417,000.00

  1. Area: South Orange County

  2. City: None Given

  1. Attributes:

    Broker CooperationSemi-Absentee Run

My Notes About This Listing

1000 Character Limit. Write notes about this posting above. Just a reminder, your changes are not saved until you click the Save My Changes button.
Related Links & Information Regarding This Posting

Email Matt Manavi, MBA, CBB, CBI, CM Below About This Posting

Today’s Featured Businesses, Franchises, Opportunities For Sale On BizBen

Featured Resources, Advisors, & Intermediaries

Popular Blog Posts & Articles On BizBen Today

Popular Discussion Posts On BizBen Today