Rapidly growing Orange County Disaster Restoration franchise has $1.37 million 2018 sales and over $408K DE. Asking $990,000, $114K down payment with SBA financing for qualified buyer. The company is part of a well known national Disaster Restoration Franchise with locations throughout California and the US who offers training and support to build and maintain a successful disaster restoration business. The company provides excellent customer service, superior restoration services and is known for close attention to detail and has an excellent track record within its service areas.
A well trained knowledgeable staff inclusive of a General Manager, Office Manager, and sales person have contributed to the successful growth of the business. The General Manager is responsible for day to day operations and the Office Manager prepares estimates, works with insurance companies & clients, and sets project schedules. A crew of 5 technicians is led by an experienced Team Lead Technician. The General Manager and Lead Technician are both IICRC certified. The owner's involvement in day to day operations is minimal and the team is capable of handling all day to day operations independently.
* $1.37 million sales
* $408K Discretionary Earnings
* National Franchise, Orange County location
* SBA financing available for qualified buyers, up to 90%
* $114K down payment with SBA financing
* Excellent Books and records
*Water Damage Repair
*Fire/Smoke Damage Repair
The company uses the most advanced and innovative practices and equipment available to the industry to ensure 100% customer satisfaction within each of the service areas.
The company has established relationships with successful Orange County plumbers who are the primary source of lead generation. The company also gets leads from property managers, general contractors, realtors, internet, customer referrals, repeat customers, and lead generation services. As a result the Disaster Restoration business has experienced rapid growth and high profitability. There is an opportunity to expand the plumber referral network. There is also an opportunity to generate more direct leads by adding internet marketing with better SEO and a PPC (paid ad) campaign.
* Marketing - currently no local marketing program is in place, the primary source of projects is referrals. No social media or Search Engine Marketing/PPC campaign is running.
* The company presently only offers Disaster Restoration and is not quoting or offering reconstruction services which are typically 3X the value, or more, of Disaster services.
* The company has been focusing on one part of Orange County, there is an opportunity to expand geographically.
The seller is returning to a full-time corporate career and does not have the time to continue overseeing the operations of this highly successful disaster restoration venture. A new buyer will have a solid foundation of a highly trained professional team, an excellent reputation in customer service and a wide variety of established relationships throughout Orange County plus the support of a well known successful franchise in the disaster restoration industry.