Contact: Margot Murphy At 949-630-5577 Cell - Also Email This Contact Below
Asking Price: $550,000 Down Payment: $550,000
Annual SDC: $363,200
Annual Gross: $1,701,428
Business Address: None Given City: Yorba Linda Zip: None Given
Attributes: Broker-Broker Coop, Training & Support, Relocatable
Their customers proclaim, 'We continue to source this Company because they do what they do so well!' This Company is able to compete toe-to-toe with other companies many times its size by leveraging proprietary IP and technology they have developed over their four decades in operation.
With nearly 40 years of expertise and background in its field, this turnkey technology based, scalable electronic document retrieval business presents a unique opportunity to leverage existing capabilities into significant future expansion and growth accomplishments. Founded in the 1980's, this Company offers highly desirable existing customer engagements, a straight-forward business model and low overhead costs as a result of ongoing increases in operational efficiencies achieved through significant and ongoing investments in technology solutions. These technology solutions are designed to allow the Company to deliver industry-leading results that exceed the expectations of its clients and customers on a consistent basis year after year.
In developing its four-decade-long history, the Company has recognized the need to change in order to adapt and evolve to meet numerous influences within the marketplace in which it operates. This time in its history is no exception with the impact of COVID-19 on the marketplace. As a result, the company is no longer the company it was five years, three years or even two years ago. In the last 12 months the Company has made significant changes necessary to become more efficient in terms of how the work of its employees is accomplished and remote processing for many of its functions. Both have provided significant reductions in former overhead costs.
A viable new owner for the company could a legal processing company, third party Release of Information (ROI) medical record provider, or similar company currently providing services within this vertical. An investor who is adept at this service model and seeks growth of an established, highly efficient, turnkey company is also a candidate for acquisition.
* High cost of entry for competitors
* A unique service product within a niche industry offering lack of quality competition
* Year-after-year track record of consistent revenues averaging $5-6M (pre COVID)
* A pioneer within the industry for leading-edge industry practices
* Uniquely efficient and proprietary workflow processing technology which incorporates built-in privacy restraints
* Several significant and longstanding contractual relationships in place
* 100% of A/R is <30 days aging
* Reviewed company financials by an independent third-party CPA firm
* A pioneer within the industry which initiated credit card payment processing in the 1990s
* Secure FTP are two technologies that both encrypt and authenticate information and data files in-transit
To get more information about this Electronic Document Retrieval, Data Management business for sale in
Yorba Linda, Orange County please phone Margot Murphy (Intermediary, Broker - BRE License #:00977254) at 949-630-5577 Cell - if you get
voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you
saw this posting/ad #266751 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning
Margot Murphy, make sure you email Margot Murphy above to get more info about this
Electronic Document Retrieval, Data Management, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this
business for sale. Thank you.