The pizzeria is within walking distance from a middle school as well as a busy, large park that features tennis courts, a children's play-yard, pond and grassy picnic areas. This business is perfect for a first-time owner operator looking to work in the restaurant industry. This is first and last pizza stop for tourist and locals heading through this destination town on the Sonoma Coast.
-The interior is 1087 square feet (approx.)
- Current base rent is $1504.00 (approx.) + $392.00 (approx.) NNN. Current lease expires Jan 2019 with a five-year option.
- Kitchen is equipped with an 7'-0' (approx.) Type 2 hood; Middleby Marshall conveyor oven; 7'-6' X 9'-6' Walk-in refrigerator; 4'-0' chest freezer; triple sink; hand sink; mop sink; 3-under-counter refrigerator with pizza prep station and more
- There are 3 full-time and 2 part-time employees; owner works 5-6 hours, five days a week
- Established in March 1996, current operator since 2008
- Open every day of the week: Monday-Thursday 11:00 am -10:00 pm; Friday and Saturday 11:00 am -11:00 pm; Sunday 12:00 pm -10:00 pm