This is a well-established in-home senior care / medical staffing business with solid clients/accounts and referral sources. This location has a well-seasoned staff and quality caregivers already in place which will make your transition into the business a snap. The company provides full in-home personal and companion care to seniors, including help with daily tasks such as light housework, meal preparation, errands, transportation, medicine reminders, meal planning, and Alzheimer's care.
*Lender Ready for qualified buyers. The owner had a Wall Street level appraisal completed on the business which is the price that is stated (*appraised price). Wells Fargo, US Bank, Radius Bank, CIBIC Bank and about 10 other major banks use this valuation firm to do their own internal appraisals for their underwriter teams. The point is, this is a solid appraisal number.
*If bank financing of any kind is used buyer will likely need $245k down to make the deal work.
Your expected return on injected equity (your down payment) is a healthy 35% per year!* Here's the breakdown:
* Projected Return On Investment (ROI) of 35%!!
* Total Purchase Price: $730,000 (*This is the Appraised Price).
* Down Payment: 34% or $245,000 ($730,000 X 34% = $245,000).
* Current (weighted) SDE (What You Would Earn In The Business): $269,910 (apprx.)
* Amount Financed $485,000 ($730,000 - $245,000 = $485,000).
* Debt Service Per Year: $69,999 (10 Years At 7.80% Approx.).
* SDE Less Debt Service: $199,911 ($269,910 - $69,999 = $199,911).
* Assume New Owner To Pull $115,000/Year Out Of The Business In Wages.
* Remaining Cash Flow After Owner Salary And Debt Service = $84,911 ($269,910 $115,000 $69,999 = $84,911).
* Return On Investment Or Your Return On Injected Capital (Down Payment) Year After Year = 35%! ($84,911/$245,000 = 35%) --- A really good year in the stock market would be 15%!
* This Scenario Doesn't Include Working Capital.*
* *Important: Do Not Take Our Word For It On The Investment Information, Call And Meet With Your Accountant And Make Sure He/She Agrees With The Outline Above. Do Not Make Any Financial Investment Into This Business Where Your Money Could Be At Risk Until You Agree With Your Financial Advisor's Opinion And Are Comfortable With The Presented Numbers From The Seller.
34% of the purchase price required for the down payment. An additional $70k to $100k needed in available working capital which can probably be secured with the loan.
For buyers with good credit, good business background, collateral and verifiable funds. Other requirements may be required, but To Be Determined.
Sales for 2016: $2,229,050
Sales for 2017: $2,492,069
Sales for 2018: $2,236,974
Sales for 2019 (projection): $2,740,901
No Experience In The Medical Industry Is Needed. Extensive training is provided by franchisor and seller and ongoing support provided to help you build your business.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required. The sale is confidential which is why we are not publishing sensitive financial information or the name. Information provided to qualified buyers with NDA in place.
*Gross Revenue and Cash Flow approximate and stated by seller. *SDE (Cash Flow) is Weighted Average . *All information, data, financials, valuations, appraisals, real estate values, etc. must be verified with the seller and buyer's own professional independent advisors, CPA, etc. Buyers should always verify all information with the seller and their own advisors before putting any money at risk. No brokers or students please.
Contact Us For the NDA For Details. We will email the short 3-minute online NDA form shortly after we receive your request. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders also.