Contact: Greg Carpenter At 408-898-0393 Cell , 408-444-7528 - Also Email This Contact Below
Asking Price: $500,000 Down Payment: Call / Email
Annual SDC: $39,433
Annual Gross: $768,857
Business Address: None Given City: San Jose Zip: None Given
Attributes: Broker-Broker Coop, Training & Support, For Sale By Owner
Company is considered the oldest established business in San Jose. Company is a highly recognized brand that is known for its excellent quality at a great price.
The business predominately serves the Northern California area and parts of Southern California.
Primary customers consist of private label coffee for distributors, restaurants, cafes, bakeries and office coffee service. Total number of active clients is approximately 200-250.
Two long-term customers comprise 72% of revenues.
90% of sales are coffee (custom blend and private label) and the remaining 10% consists of coffee brewers and accessories.
In addition to the wholesale business, company has an online retail presence where a variety of coffees are offered for sale. This accounts for a small percent of sales. Average amount of inventory held is $110,000 and the turn is four times per year.
Average amount of inventory held is $110,000 and the turn is four times per year.
The roasting facility is located in a leased 13,862 square foot office/warehouse. Monthly base rent $14,7000, the lease expires May 31, 2022.
There are 5 employees, company does not provide benefits.
The facility is capable of producing twenty million pounds of roasted coffee per year. It is currently producing about 300,000 pounds. One of the production lines does not operate and needs approximately $100,000 in repairs to go into production, so production capacity is limited to 10 million pounds a year until that production line is repaired.
Most new business is generated through direct sales (cold calling) or referrals in addition to the company website. Seasonal factors that impact sales include Christmas and other holidays when people buy gifts.
There are several opportunities for growth with military contracts, private roasting and coffee office services.
Vietnamese cafes and groceries are a big opportunity that could quintuple the business.
The seller will provide 4 weeks of training at 20 hours per week at no cost to buyer.
To get more information about this Gourmet Coffee Roasting Company business for sale in
Silicon Valley please phone Greg Carpenter (Broker - BRE License #:02058745) at 408-898-0393 Cell and 408-444-7528 - if you get
voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you
saw this posting/ad #266895 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning
Greg Carpenter, make sure you email Greg Carpenter above to get more info about this
Gourmet Coffee Roasting Company, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this
business for sale. Thank you.