For Sale: Auto Body And Paint Shop - Well Established - Los Angeles County Area, California


Asking Price

  • Status: Active

  • Posting ID: 274619

  • 8/3/23

Los Angeles County Area Auto Body And Paint Shop - Well Established Business For Sale


This is a RARE opportunity to acquire a luxury auto body & paint shop in Los Angeles! The Business is a well-established, full-service high-end collision repair & paint shop that draws clients from Los Angeles, Venture & Orange Counties. The Shop is located in a high-traffic intersection in L.A., where it has been a repair shop for over 5 decades. The Business is semi-absentee owner-operated, completely turn-key, and fully staffed with highly trained, long-term, and dedicated employees.

Renowned for its elite-concierge level customer service and 5-star quality work, the Business has built strong relationships with several luxury dealerships over the past 2 decades. The Business provides full-service collision repair & paint services, as well as additional collision-related mechanical repairs. The Seller states insurance claims represent 75% of revenue with the remaining 25% being customer direct pay.

The Paint Shop has a highly coveted grandfathered-down draft spray booth system with a heater. Included in the sale are one work van, one security car, approximately $300K in inventory, and $850K in FF&E. The business requires an AQMD, EPA, and LA City Spray Booth license for operation. Per the Seller, these licenses can be transferred, with transfer fees estimated at $10K in total.

The Business experienced a Covid-related decline in 2020; however, it bounced back to pre-Covid levels in 2021. This opportunity is ideal for an existing auto repair shop looking to expand into the luxury market or increase its footprint in L.A. or a buyer from outside the L.A. market looking to expand into the region. The Business has previously not engaged in advertising or social media efforts offering a prime growth opportunity for a marketing & social media savvy buyer.

This opportunity is ideal for an existing auto repair shop looking to expand into the luxury market, increase its footprint in L.A., or a buyer from outside the L.A. area looking to expand into the region! NDA and proof of funds are required for this highly confidential listing. Inquire Now!

To get more information about this Auto Body And Paint Shop - Well Established business for sale in Los Angeles County Area please phone Lana Hout (Intermediary, Broker - BRE License #:01957172) at 424-272-1773 Cell and 424-832-3410 Office - if you get voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you saw this posting/ad #274619 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning Lana Hout, make sure you email Lana Hout above to get more info about this Auto Body And Paint Shop - Well Established, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this business for sale. Thank you. License # 01957172. First Choice Business Brokers.

Show more


  1. Name: Lana Hout
  2. phone iconPhone: 424-272-1773 Cell
  3. phone iconPhone: 424-832-3410 Office


  1. Asking Price: $4,900,000.00

  2. Down: Call/Email

  3. Cash Flow: $1,061,015.00

  4. Revenue:    $3,068,682.00

  1. Area: Los Angeles County Area

  2. City: None Given

  1. Attributes:

    Broker CooperationSemi-Absentee RunTraining & Support

My Notes About This Listing

1000 Character Limit. Write notes about this posting above. Just a reminder, your changes are not saved until you click the Save My Changes button.
Related Links & Information Regarding This Posting

Email Lana Hout Below About This Posting

Today’s Featured Businesses, Franchises, Opportunities For Sale On BizBen

Featured Resources, Advisors, & Intermediaries

Popular Blog Posts & Articles On BizBen Today

Popular Discussion Posts On BizBen Today