* Well established fine jewelry store in busy Union Square, San Francisco.
* Low overhead.
* Heavy foot traffic - Tourist & Bay Area locals.
* Close to public parking & public transportation.
* Inventory could be purchased separately or use your own fine jewelry.
* Business has been established at this location for more than 10 years.
* It's located in busy Union Square, surrounded by hotels, shops, offices, and restaurants.
* Owner doesn't do any internet marketing at a moment, new ownership could use this location for a showroom + retail location and market on internet. Great upside potential.