Buying a California business can be a confusing and/or frustrating process for many buyers. Statistics show that over 80% of all buyers never end up buying a business due to lack of information and not knowing about the right resources and channels to find and buy a business.
For over twenty years, BizBen has provided advisory services to business buyers to help them locate California small to mid-sized businesses to purchase, provide business purchase financing referrals, and resources to get their deal completed.
This program has had a high degree of success throughout the years and continues to provide the results buyers require in finding and buying a California business successfully.
The BizBen ProBuy Program For Business Buyers Includes:
1. Individualized Phone Consultations To Determine What Businesses Are Best To Purchase (For Your Specific Background & Interests), Best Practices Discussed On Working With Intermediaries & Business Owner/Sellers, How To Analyze A Potential Business Purchase & Deal, Introductions To Resources To Get Your Deal Completed Successfully.
2. Financing Pre-Qualification For All Possible Business Purchase Financing Options To Buy A Business (Or If You Qualify At All) - Discussion Of Deal Structures Will Also Be Covered.
3. An Introduction To Specific Individuals At Lenders & Financial Institutions To Provide Financing - SBA Loans, Commercial Lending, Retirement Plan Conversions, Hard Money Loans, Seller Carry Back Note Purchases (These Introductions Only Apply If Buyer Qualifies For Business Purchase Financing).
4. Define Buyers Criteria - Types Of Businesses Wanted, Geographic Areas Wanted, Amount Of Capital Available For Down Payment & Purchase Price, etc. We'll Get The Word Out To Interested Business Brokers, Agents, Sellers, Owners, Intermediaries, & Advisors About Your Search Criteria.
5. Refer Buyer To Any Professional Resources That Will Help Them Complete Their Deal & Get It Closed Successfully.
6. We Provide A Professionally Written & Optimized Business Wanted To Buy Posting & Buyer Profile On BizBen.com For 6 Months. If You Still Have Not Purchased A Business Within The Six Month Time Period, You Will Receive An Additional Six Months For FREE!
The cost of this BizBen ProBuy Program for business buyers is a one time fee of $400 (good for one year!) and provides all of the above advisory, financing assistance (SBA or Non SBA financing assistance) and advertising/marketing services. The ProBuy fee can be paid via a credit or debit card (over the phone) or by check.
For more information regarding the BizBen ProBuy Program or to sign up, phone Peter Siegel, MBA at BizBen direct at 866-270-6278.
Categories: BizBen Blog Contributor, Buying A Business, How To Buy A Business
Comments Regarding This Blog Post
Business buyers come in many "shapes and sizes" ... and often they are new to the process. But, even "veteran" business buyers can use guidance and counseling. While sometimes people may retain a "buyer broker," Peter Siegel's BizBen ProBuy Program is a much-needed resource to help prospective business buyers:
1. Determine what kind of business truly suits their resources, experience, expertise, and lifestyle.
2. Prepare their "buyer profile" to make them more attractive to business sellers.
3. Apply and pre-qualify for business-purchase financing.
4. Learn how best to work with business brokers and business owners selling on their own.
In fact, I am so impressed with the calibre of buyers once they have been counseled by Peter, that if they choose my brokerage to represent them as a buyer, my agents and I will pay the full fee they have paid for ProBuy to the escrow agent to offset their closing costs in the event they purchase a business through us. So, in effect, the ProBuy program will have cost them nothing.
Peter, thank you for providing these services to Buyers. Many Buyers i speak with bring up the level of difficulty in dealing with brokers and obtaining information. Many feel left out and are clearly not aware of the process in dealing with brokers; and the difference between consultants and brokers. Several take the lack of information sharing suspiciously. So thank you again for providing these services and even more for letting people know that these services are available.