This is a great opportunity to own a nearly new, fully equipped pizza restaurant for a great price, that is located in a dynamic retail hub in downtown Windsor. The upscale shopping center is anchored by established, local businesses as well as national chains. The location offers easy access to Hwy 101 and the downtown area. The restaurant is currently part of a modern pizza franchise focused on California Cuisine. Buyer can maintain the franchise or operate as an independent because of this, the restaurant is perfect for a seasoned Buyer currently operating several pizza locations as well as the first-time business owner.
- The interior is 1,542 square feet (approx.) with an inside occupancy of 37 and seating for 6 outside.
- Monthly rent is $3,855 plus $617 CAM with current term ending in June 2020 with 2 5-year options.
- Kitchen features a 6'-0" Type 1 Hood; 5' x 7' walk-in; 40# HOBART Floor Mixer; 8'-6" x 5'-6" Walk In; Dough Sheeter; 3 compartment sink; hand sinks; mop sink and much more.
- Dining room features a gorgeous 20' arched, two-tone wood dining bar; two 2-top tables with chairs; four 4-top tables with chairs; two 6' highboy tables with bar stools; Beer Refrigerator with 6 handle Beer Tree and much more.
- Established June 2016, the restaurant is open daily from 11am - 9pm
- Saleable Inventory is not included in the purchase price. Buyer can purchase it at wholesale cost at the close of escrow.
- Owner works full time with 2 full-time & 6 part-time employees.
- Premise is licensed with a Type-41 Beer and Wine license.
Price Includes: Furniture, fixtures and equipment, training period, leasehold interest, leasehold improvements, and goodwill. Some personal items may be excluded from the sale. Inventory is not included in the sale and is available for Buyer to purchase at wholesale cost.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is compiled from information obtained by the Seller(s). The broker makes no representation as to its accuracy or reliability. Buyer(s) should rely upon their own verification & that of their financial and/or legal advisors with regard to this information.