California based Ranch Supply business. High visibility location, two and one-half acre paved display yard and ample parking. 10,000 sq. ft. building. This 45 year old "A" rated company manufactures and retails an extensive inventory of ranch and rural home supplies and equipment including gates, corrals, small and large animal shelters, tack and apparel, and animal health care products.
Among its many attributes:
1. E Commerce website offers over 100 screen pages of product;
2. Direct access to manufacturers via Member Buyer Coop yields broad spectrum of products, eliminates middleman, and improves gross profit margins;
3. Business model can be leveraged to include wholesale distribution;
4. Outstanding reputation for Quality American made products;
5. Freeway frontage and proximity to Costco;
6. Consistent highly profitable business that has the respect and loyal following of the local agricultural, equestrian, and hobby farming community: Martin Ranch Supply has a strong core following of several generations of farmers and ranchers that are strongly invested in its success over the past 45 years;
7. Excellent opportunity for an individual buyer who is looking for an opportunity to be a part of a vibrant farm, ranch and equine community or for a company in the hardware, lumber, ranch, equestrian, industries that seeks to expand by way of acquisition;
8. Family Health issues have motivated Seller to reduce the price of this consistently profitable business by $100K and to offer 70% financing (10 year @ 8%) to a professionally and financially qualified buyer.
To get more information about this Ranch Home Supply business for sale in
Northern California please phone D.G. Ross, CBB (Broker - BRE License #:01871910) at 707-778-0210 and 707-293-7574 cell - if you get
voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention you
saw this posting/ad #252432 on BizBen.com. In addition to phoning
D.G. Ross, CBB, make sure you email D.G. Ross, CBB above to get more info about this
Ranch Home Supply, to ask any questions or request an appointment to see this
business for sale. Thank you.
Related Links And Information Regarding This Posting
I have over 20 years of small business experience, a law degree and well-versed in real estate regulations and best practices. I work tirelessly to create successful strategies & effective negotiations for those wishing to sell or buy a SF business. Call 415-309-2722 (Cell/Text).
Willard Michlin, CPA #106752, offers buyers step by step training & assistance in doing Due Diligence Services when they are thinking of making an offer, or are in process of investigating a business purchase. He helps to determine the actual net profit even when there is cash. Call 805-428-2063.
California Business Escrow, Inc. is a full service independent escrow company serving all of California and has expertise in a wide range of escrows. Our team prides itself on providing an exceptional escrow experience. For more info phone Diane Boudreau-Tschetter at 888-383-3331 or 209-838-1100.
McGovern Escrow Services, Inc., is a leading independent escrow company. We are a trusted partner with our clients, assisting them through the tangled bulk sale & liquor license transfer process. We provide attentive, quality & innovative customer service. Phone Elizabeth McGovern at 415-735-3645.
Escrow services to brokers/agents, sellers, & buyers. Established 43 years. Extraordinary service. Experienced with handling difficult transactions. One stop for all your escrow needs: Bulk sales, lien searches, UCC searches, liquor license transfers, publishing & recording services. 951-808-3972.
20 years experience of local governmental requirements, such as Police Departments, Zoning / Planning Departments, and ABC District Offices, my company Liquor Licenses of SF Bay Area is very qualified to resolve all of your concerns during the liquor license transfer process. Call 925-787-0770.
Related Articles, Events, Blog Posts, Discussions, Videos, Interviews
Ever wonder what is involved in obtaining business purchase financing to buy a business or franchise? Peter Siegel, MBA who has over 25 years advising on all types of financing for business buyers in this BizBen Podcast & Webinar - SBA loans, Non-SBA Financing, Alternative Financing Sources.
Total sales of California small businesses sold were down 18.1% from last month and down 20% from the same time last year in California. Several factors contributed to these numbers including: owner/sellers waiting to list until 2020, more business brokers exiting industry, lower buyer demand.
The likelihood of selling a business is often determined by external factors in the marketplace. Here are eight influences on how easy, or difficult it might be when selling a small California business. Peter Siegel at 925-785-3118 (BizBen ProSell Program) explains these factors for owner/sellers.
Before you buy a California dry cleaners, read these crucial tips concerning buying a California dry cleaning business by Peter Siegel, MBA at 925-785-3118 (BizBen Director & ProBuy, ProSell Lead Facilitator). Discover why a dry cleaner business for sale needs to be "green" to be profitable.
Butcher shops, once a vestige, are increasingly becoming popular again in many metropolitan and suburban cities. In this Discussion Post on BizBen, Joe Ranieri (Orange County & LA County Business Broker) discusses various issues of buying a butcher shop and what that entails for business buyers.
Who really represents the buyer? The selling broker or agent through dual agency? Many brokers and agents weigh in on this Discussion on BizBen. Bottom line is all business buyers need to know who really represents them and has their best interest at heart when seeking and negotiating on deals.