Located in the Otay Mesa area of San Diego, this auto wrecking yard sits on nearly 2 acres of property. If you know anything about the auto wrecking business, you know how much cash there is to be made.
The listing # 164750 Auto Wrecking Service - Otay Mesa below is currently OFF THE MARKET due to that it is either in escrow at this time or has recently been sold. For more businesses for sale that are like this Auto Wrecking Service in Otay Mesa please see a sample of BizBen active listings below and links to all similar listings on BizBen.com. If you are interested in receiving more listings like the one above when they come on the market in the future please phone Peter direct at BizBen - 866-270-6278.
See All Related Business For Sale & Wanted Listings Recently Added:
AUTO WRECKING SERVICE IN OTAY MESA
Located in the Otay Mesa area of San Diego, this auto wrecking yard sits on nearly 2 acres of property. If you know anything about the auto wrecking business, you know how much cash there is to be made. The inventory at this location is of a little older cars, but it still brings in 35,000 per month. There is a complete mechanical facility where they swap out engines and transmissions, which is a big part of the business.
Rent is just 3,250 per month for nearly 2.0 acres of land! Now there are no leases for any wrecking yards. In Otay Mesa, they are all on month to month contracts. Its the nature of the area. You are assured of having a place to have your business, but as the Otay Mesa is developed, you may be moved to another location.
This will be a corporate stock sale, not an asset purchase in order to get the necessary permits to operate this type of business. It is no longer possible to get permits to open this type of business in San Diego.
The seller is relocating out of the area and has priced this business to sell quickly, so I do not expect it to be on the market long.
Complete the non-disclosure agreement by pressing the button marked "Non-disclosure Agreement" and printing out the form. You can then fax or email it to me. Once I receive it, I will provide you with more detailed information on this business as well as the address.
Classic car parts business for sale. Company established in 1999. E-commerce home based business with large customer base. Includes web site, premium name, inventory, retail display shelving, swap meet display carts and signs. Will assist new owner in training during transition.
Dramatically increase revenue by opening an EBAY store and establishing a website.The business buys parts and cars for parts to sell to the general public, body shops and mechanics. Some knowledge of vehicles is important.
4 acre junk/auto dismantling yard, 3 truck towing and recycling business. These 3 businesses are all feeding off of each other the perfect synergy between 3 businesses. A very large inventory - approximately 500 cars, 500 transmissions and 200 engines in inventory with a street value of $1.9....
Over 25,000 NOS Vintage auto parts inventory with wholesale value of $100,000 Parts dating from 1930-1980. These parts are all General Motors Parts about 90% of which are Buick with the other 10% being Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Chevrolet and Cadillac
Rare Opportunity to own lucrative auto dismantler/recycler and towing business located on 2 acres of real estate with improvements. In operation over 50 years. One acre of property is auto dismantling & towing business. Second acre is leased by two separate tenants, adding $36,000/year to income.
Free standing building +/- 10,075 sq.ft./. on 34,848 sq/ft lot. Has been a tire and wheel business for many years. Excellent street frontage and signage. Just of the corner with more than ample customer parking. Suitable for a national chain use or other user needing a large space.
Auto wrecking facility for sale in Lancaster. Business with property: 3,700,000.00 Annual Gross: Over 780,000. 00 Annual Net: 240,000. 00 Store Size: 1500 sq ft + 4000 sq ft 5 bay in the back used for mechanic shop Lot Size: 7.5 acres. Location has license for scrap metal.
Great opportunity to own a profitable, new and remanufactured auto parts business. After almost 20 years, the owners are ready to retire. Owners are offering a generous training period of 3 months. Purchase price includes all equipment and $300,000 of inventory. #8132
Established, successful San Fernando Valley wrecking yard for sale with excellent cash flow. Two businesses in one place. They sell late model vehicle parts to a growing worldwide market. They also buy, repair and sell vehicles to purchasers around the globe.
Car accessory store for sale. This Is Your Chance To Own A Store That Offers A Wide Variety Of Audio, Video, And Other Fine Products For Customizing Vehicles. Top quality service And A Highly Trained Staff Are What Make This Shop The Destination Place For Quality Products On Any Budget.